Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Your feelings on your first day in this forum :D (Page 10)

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@Sadie and Ankiee...I thought you guys and mantaalss were friends since DMG time...Shocked the way you guys know and love each other makes other think that this mantaalship is years old...Embarrassed lol 

Hmm...My first day...As I have a very bad memory so I don't remember that day...I joined IF because of IPKKND, even though I never really posted something there...I just read Fanfiction...

Then I watched first promos of QH..I thought "Wow, interesting...!!! Approve " But as I am a very impatient and obsessed person so I said to myself "Don't even think about it...start watching it after a month..." Then I forgot about it...Yes, you guessed it right...I am Care Khan's sister...Big smile lol

Then I remember that I saw someone's DP and avi...(God Bless that person whoever she/he is) that was the "Ek kamra millega" mangalpur scene...and I remembered about QH and then I started to watching QH's old episodes...and as I said, I was "Fangirl Denial" for QH in the start...But when I watched the mangalpuri Asad...I was crying and became a real QH fan...then after some days, I became KSG's fan...Blushing and then after a month Surbhi's too...Big smile LOL  

First I become a silent member and reader...then I started to posting comments on Fan fictions...and then on topics...My first topic on IF was here was...hmm it was about How Zoya changed our life or something like that or it was on Tanu-Zoya's love...about that scene when Tanveer hold Zoya close to her in hero style...woh typical cornering the girl and bending on her...ROFL  lol

My only friend on QH forum is Ankiee...I am not good at making friends...And then there are a lot of people whom I admire for their work (Our talented writers,Vms and Avi's makers) and there are a lot of people whom I admire for their thoughts...the way the see the world and express their thoughts etc...

And Yesss...I agree with you all...This forum is the Best IF forum ever...Hug

Edited by A.Hajnal - 14 August 2013 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesanyafarhajt-Aswini--LazyLamhe-.SoHu.--starstruck--MisHumptyDumpty

shami810 Senior Member
shami810
shami810

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I joined IF sumtime back when DMG was going on...But I was never an active member..!!
When QH started I started to read different posts nd rplying to them..My 1st day here was after Akram fiasco..Nd from dat day onwards QH forum is like a second home..!!
Main jitna time yahan spend karati hoon utana to ghar pe nahi karati..!!!Smile

I just love being a member of this wonderful forum...with such super duper wonderful members..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
The first time I came to the forum, I was pretty sure that they were unwelcoming and snobbish (though I'd heard otherwise), and I made a post just to test what I'd heard. I made a post... I got comments... I wasn't sure how I felt, but... I have to say that I have a few very good friends on this forum. Smile
Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
so sweet post
i agree...i felt the same

love u all
.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by shank201

i joined qh forum in march and my first day was awesome...
i read many post and some os...then suddenly my eyes stucked at a point ,,,,and the username was Mishumptydumpty...i was so happy ...and was eager to read the post..and i opened tht ..she had posted some pics and first i started drooling over asya and had no id but was very eager to read the comments...and see what i got...there was someone who had commented first and tht person was so happy...yipee yipee i m the first to comment on ur post..then i realised tht
"Ho Na HO ...She is one of the popular member of this forum"ROFL

Ankie plz dont kill meROFL

ankie was my first friend too LOL

Mine threeLOL
She was my inspiration behind joining the forum to be precise and I love herHug

Edited by sohu_ksgian - 14 August 2013 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalMisHumptyDumpty

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohu_ksgian

i read many post and some os...then suddenly my eyes stucked at a point ,,,,and the username was Mishumptydumpty...i was so happy ...and was eager to read the post..and i opened tht ..she had posted some pics and first i started drooling over asya and had no id but was very eager to read the comments...and see what i got...there was someone who had commented first and tht person was so happy...yipee yipee i m the first to comment on ur post..then i realised tht

Mine threeLOL
She was my inspiration behind joing the forum to be precise and I love herHug

Same same...Mine four...Big smile

@Ankieee...bole toh Phanka club chaloon karne ka yahan pe...Cool *Tapoori style* ROFL LOL

.SoHu.MisHumptyDumpty

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

Originally posted by sohu_ksgian

Mine threeLOL
She was my inspiration behind joing the forum to be precise and I love herHug

Same same...Mine four...Big smile

@Ankieee...bole toh Phanka club chaloon karne ka yahan pe...Cool *Tapoori style* ROFL LOL

I am her biggest A.CApproveLOL

Haan haan pankha club chalu karte hain..she is gonna give everyone some real competitionEmbarrassed
LOL

A.HajnalMisHumptyDumpty

Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I felt sooo amazing that day

Go to top