India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Your feelings on your first day in this forum :D

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
So i was chatting on the mantaal CC and i mentioned that today i went to JA forum and it felt like i was in mars but when i had first joined the QH forum i didn't feel like a foreigner at all! Big smile

I felt like i've been visiting the forum ever since it started. the time when i made my first post, i remember i was kinda nervous thinking about the reaction i might get and i hesitated before clicking the post button and look now i make post after post irritating the crap outta everyone LOLLOL

My first day on this forum i remember i had made an account because i read so many posts speculating a Zoyaan marriage and i wanted to share my views on it!

This forum has now become my home and the members my lambuuu si family! while chatting on the CC i wanted to know what exactly were your feelings on your first day on QH forum and even while making your first post! 

QH is my homie home and i love it to the power infinity Approve

~ Sadie Big smile

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjaininimmy996asadzoya143HellothereforumMissReadingFayecoolphool_Nabeela_cherryfrasiermachar13-MonChreri-sanjana39Ayesha_Kssgc...SankaDevi...ninaraj1Jo_PinchycutiesanyaSana70MayurnASYAAsya0910amri123teddy25XDPagalKuriXDCanadianChikAsya_Maaneetlove.asad.zoyafarhajtjujubedaydream.Aneezarp27-Aswini-shank201-LazyLamhe-madhvi4gurtirads73937princeegoyalA.HajnalEnchantressAshi3MeselfPrizidaisydee425LoveAsYa222risingsea101LuvUAsYajazsidhuOceanicHeart.akaswan--Aishwarya--One-Of-A-Kind-khaleesi-anushreemishraTOMB-RAIDERRNAVI55starsinmyeyesHoityToity...Tanu...-ElmoFuj-_Ridz_GroverAddictMystic_nights_..vidhi..countingstarzGredandForgeMisHumptyDumptyMuneebaSheikhshreya11mehra-Mrinalini-SiyapaaQueenMysticRiverSurish

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I also felt the same...
moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Yes i really enjoy in this forum . I remember my frist post is bhook hatal regarding asya nikah..my post cross 4'pages every body welcom n enjoy my post.i really feed good that time.now this is my second home.
GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
It took time for people to properly reply to my posts but Starsinmyeyes and Delena90 were sweet.

That was my first experience here. People here are really nice once you get to know them.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kindstarsinmyeyesdelena90--starstruck--SiyapaaQueen

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

Yes i really enjoy in this forum . I remember my frist post is bhook hatal regarding asya nikah..my post cross 4'pages every body welcom n enjoy my post.i really feed good that time.now this is my second home.

exactlyyy Big smile

i love this forum and its members who have made such a special place in my heart Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kind

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
I joined IF before even QH forum started but i didnt know how anything worked. Confused LOL

I landed in QH forum around epi 5 LOL Didnt have any idea as in how it worked LOL LOL *what an irony* LOL

I made my first post on the bathroom scene LOL though i had nothing to ever discuss :p LOL 
Slowly slowly i understood what to do and how to do stuffs and all LOL
Was basically a silent reader. Smile
Rarely posted but if i did then i used to do on Vicky maam's post and i didnt even know her then LOL ROFL 
The weekend after the Akram Fiasco was seriously annoying and i had an idea to write and i decided to post an SS (my I became a senior member with that post LOL and i didnt even realize ROFL
And my first friend was Karru and Riddha Diddo and Shormi dii Embarrassed 
After that THERE WAS NO LOOKING BACK. Cool

p.s. : I LOVED THE INSTANCE MY EYES FELL ON MY DIL  LOL LOL 

1. For the UN 2. For the Mangu wala SS LOL LOL 

p.p.s : Sohu wanted to read a fiction. I gave yours i.e. Yours EPIC wala Fiction was her First Fiction Cool

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 14 August 2013 at 8:30am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjaini_Nabeela_CanadianChikXDPagalKuriXDSana70Asya0910amri123MayurnASYA-LazyLamhe-A.Hajnal-Aswini-Meself.SoHu...vidhi..--starstruck--

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
That you could voice your opinion freely but that clearly is a myth LOL

I have made a few good friends here though so that's pretty cool.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13Sana70

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

It took time for people to properly reply to my posts but Starsinmyeyes and Delena90 were sweet.

That was my first experience here. People here are really nice once you get to know them.Smile

my first friend here was Ankie and now she and the other mantaals have become my besties Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal.SoHu.GredandForgeMisHumptyDumpty

Go to top