Adinash thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I REALISED THAT THERE WAS A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE CHARACTERS OF MOHAN AND VASU . I FIRST THOUGHT THAT VASU IS A GOOD CHARACTER AS MOHAN BUT VASU IS NO MATCH FOR MOHAN . MOHAN IS PERFECT , MOHAN IS AWESOME AND HE CANNOT BE REPLACED BY ANYONE . THERE IS NO MATCH FOR THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN . KKK IS SO COMFORTABLE PLAYING THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN . I REALISED THAT THERE IS NO MATCH OF MOHAN AND VASU . MOHAN IS JUST SO AWESOME AND REAL .KKK HAS POTRAYED THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN VERY NICELY.THE CHARACTER WHICH  WAS FIRST VERY CASUAL TYPE BACHELOR BUT WHEN HIS MARRIAGE TOOK PLACE WITH MEGHA THEN THE MAN CHANGED VERY MUCH . ALL RESPONSIBILTIES CAME ON HIM . AND HE DID ALL HIS RESPONSIBILTIES . HE WAS THE BEST SON FOR ANY MOTHER , BEST HUSBAND FO ANY GIRL , BEST FATHER OF ANY CHILD, BEST FRIEND FOR ANY GUY AND THE BEST ENEMY FOR SOME ONE . THIS THE CHARACTER WHICH I HAVE ADMIRED THE MOST IN THIS SERIAL . THE BEST CHARACTER ON TV I HAVE SEEN

SO ELEGANT SO HANSOME , SO CHARMFULL, RESTLESS SOME TIMES, AND A VERY CARING PERSON FOR HIS FAMILY 

THE STYLE OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE LIFE STYLE OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE PERSONALITY HE WAS ...NO WORDS  .  MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE MAN FOR WHOM EVERY WORD IS LESS .NO WORDS FOR HIM SUCH AN AMAZING MAN . EVEN WHEN ADDU SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR FAMILY IF YOU WANT YOU SEE THEM HAPPY AND HE LEFT . WHILE FALLING FROM THE CLIFF HE SAID' LEKIN EK WADA HAI KHUDSE KI TUMHARE SAAMNE ZAROOR AAUNGA .'

JO BAAT MOHAN BHATTNAGAR ME THI VO KISI ME NAHI'😃

SUCH A CARING PERSON .HE NEVER THOUGHT FOR HIMSELF AND ONLY FOR HIS FAMILY .

THE STYLE OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE LIFE STYLE OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE PERSONALITY HE WAS ...NO WORDS
I KNOW THAT HIS CHARCTER HAS NOT DIED BUT HAS BEEN AXED FOR SOME TIME 
HUM TERE BIN AB REHE NAHI SAKTE
BUT I AM MISSING MOHAN  A LOT 
KYONKI TUM HI HO 
KYONKI TUM HI HO ZINDAGI AB TUM HI HO'
THAT'S THE MAGIC OF THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR 
SO ELEGANT SO HANSOME , SO CHARMFULL, RESTLESS SOME TIMES, AND A VERY CARING PERSON FOR HIS FAMILY . HE IS NOT DIED AND IS TILL ALIVE BUT NOT LIKE FIRST HE WAS BUT SOON WILL GET HIS MEMORY BACK AND BECOME AS FIRST HE WAS 
MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE MAN FOR WHOM EVERY WORD IS LESS .
NO WORDS FOR HIM 
SUCH AN AMAZING MAN
Similarly, Kunal is PERFECTION as Mohan...yes I know everyone here already knows this...but yesterday's dream sequence compels me to state the obvious yet again cuz I get to see both characters in the same frame...Vasu is every Colors cliche personified...and yes even as Kunal attempts to variate with him to whatever extent, is he MEMORABLE to me? NO...Half the time I'm repelled by him to a great extent...the teeka and the kaajal being big time allergens to me...so this don-giri that they've forced in on Kunal...as an actor I'm not faulting him...but as a character it's a total fail. 
VASU IS RIGHT ON HIS PLACE AND CANNOT BE MATCHED TO THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN

And I'm AMAZED to read that people were actually HAILING the WRITING of this character in this forum😲😲😆...I'm seriously left wondering how on earth anyone can get that...there is NO writing to this character to even begin with...depth and all toh is not even on the table...I'm aghast to read that anyone can find Mohan unimpressive and find Vasu oh so impressive...but then I pause and think...is it really a surprise? What sells on Indian TV? The Maans, the Arnavs and now the Asads...so in similar vein, what is a Vasu? A so called "dark" character😆...A "gangster" with a gun in his hand and showing kindness to a widow and her daughter on the other hand...irresistable😆

Why then would there be takers for that RARE original character on Indian TV? I'm speaking ofcourse of Mohan Bhatnagar...he wasn't a typical bad boy who needed to manhandle a woman or pull her hair to show his "masculinity"...but he wasn't a typical goody two shoes either...he was a REAL character...a brusque, carefree guy who at one point didn't give a damn what anyone thought of him...he fought for the truth come what may...he was witty, sometimes rude, but unable to hold out in front of an 8 year old's tears...These were the qualities that made me adore him...then there is Kunal who brought in so many mannerisms to this character to make him even more unique...till they merged in our minds as one person. 

I watched the scene yesterday and couldn't help but marvel at how even NOW after Mohan has basically been "killed" in the show, Kunal brings variations to the character...be it in the way he tells Megha to wipe her tears

THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR IS MADE ONCE AND CAN NEVER BE REPLACED BY ANY OTHER 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar u r true
i miss him and love him😭
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Superb post 👏

"THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR IS MADE ONCE AND CAN NEVER BE REPLACED BY ANY OTHER "

So true 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Miss you Mohan Bhatnagar 😭

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes no match to Mohan ...no one can replace him evr in  Indian telly
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: KKKASANS

I REALISED THAT THERE WAS A BIG DIFFERENCE IN THE CHARACTERS OF MOHAN AND VASU . I FIRST THOUGHT THAT VASU IS A GOOD CHARACTER AS MOHAN BUT VASU IS NO MATCH FOR MOHAN . MOHAN IS PERFECT , MOHAN IS AWESOME AND HE CANNOT BE REPLACED BY ANYONE . THERE IS NO MATCH FOR THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN . KKK IS SO COMFORTABLE PLAYING THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN . I REALISED THAT THERE IS NO MATCH OF MOHAN AND VASU . MOHAN IS JUST SO AWESOME AND REAL .KKK HAS POTRAYED THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN VERY NICELY.THE CHARACTER WHICH  WAS FIRST VERY CASUAL TYPE BACHELOR BUT WHEN HIS MARRIAGE TOOK PLACE WITH MEGHA THEN THE MAN CHANGED VERY MUCH . ALL RESPONSIBILTIES CAME ON HIM . AND HE DID ALL HIS RESPONSIBILTIES . HE WAS THE BEST SON FOR ANY MOTHER , BEST HUSBAND FO ANY GIRL , BEST FATHER OF ANY CHILD, BEST FRIEND FOR ANY GUY AND THE BEST ENEMY FOR SOME ONE . THIS THE CHARACTER WHICH I HAVE ADMIRED THE MOST IN THIS SERIAL . THE BEST CHARACTER ON TV I HAVE SEEN

SO ELEGANT SO HANSOME , SO CHARMFULL, RESTLESS SOME TIMES, AND A VERY CARING PERSON FOR HIS FAMILY 

THE STYLE OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE LIFE STYLE OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE PERSONALITY HE WAS ...NO WORDS  .  MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE MAN FOR WHOM EVERY WORD IS LESS .NO WORDS FOR HIM SUCH AN AMAZING MAN . EVEN WHEN ADDU SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR FAMILY IF YOU WANT YOU SEE THEM HAPPY AND HE LEFT . WHILE FALLING FROM THE CLIFF HE SAID' LEKIN EK WADA HAI KHUDSE KI TUMHARE SAAMNE ZAROOR AAUNGA .'

JO BAAT MOHAN BHATTNAGAR ME THI VO KISI ME NAHI'😃

SUCH A CARING PERSON .HE NEVER THOUGHT FOR HIMSELF AND ONLY FOR HIS FAMILY .

THE STYLE OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE LIFE STYLE OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE PERSONALITY HE WAS ...NO WORDS
I KNOW THAT HIS CHARCTER HAS NOT DIED BUT HAS BEEN AXED FOR SOME TIME 
HUM TERE BIN AB REHE NAHI SAKTE
BUT I AM MISSING MOHAN  A LOT 
KYONKI TUM HI HO 
KYONKI TUM HI HO ZINDAGI AB TUM HI HO'
THAT'S THE MAGIC OF THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR 
SO ELEGANT SO HANSOME , SO CHARMFULL, RESTLESS SOME TIMES, AND A VERY CARING PERSON FOR HIS FAMILY . HE IS NOT DIED AND IS TILL ALIVE BUT NOT LIKE FIRST HE WAS BUT SOON WILL GET HIS MEMORY BACK AND BECOME AS FIRST HE WAS 
MOHAN BHATTNAGAR THE MAN FOR WHOM EVERY WORD IS LESS .
NO WORDS FOR HIM 
SUCH AN AMAZING MAN
Similarly, Kunal is PERFECTION as Mohan...yes I know everyone here already knows this...but yesterday's dream sequence compels me to state the obvious yet again cuz I get to see both characters in the same frame...Vasu is every Colors cliche personified...and yes even as Kunal attempts to variate with him to whatever extent, is he MEMORABLE to me? NO...Half the time I'm repelled by him to a great extent...the teeka and the kaajal being big time allergens to me...so this don-giri that they've forced in on Kunal...as an actor I'm not faulting him...but as a character it's a total fail. 
VASU IS RIGHT ON HIS PLACE AND CANNOT BE MATCHED TO THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN

And I'm AMAZED to read that people were actually HAILING the WRITING of this character in this forum😲😲😆...I'm seriously left wondering how on earth anyone can get that...there is NO writing to this character to even begin with...depth and all toh is not even on the table...I'm aghast to read that anyone can find Mohan unimpressive and find Vasu oh so impressive...but then I pause and think...is it really a surprise? What sells on Indian TV? The Maans, the Arnavs and now the Asads...so in similar vein, what is a Vasu? A so called "dark" character😆...A "gangster" with a gun in his hand and showing kindness to a widow and her daughter on the other hand...irresistable😆

Why then would there be takers for that RARE original character on Indian TV? I'm speaking ofcourse of Mohan Bhatnagar...he wasn't a typical bad boy who needed to manhandle a woman or pull her hair to show his "masculinity"...but he wasn't a typical goody two shoes either...he was a REAL character...a brusque, carefree guy who at one point didn't give a damn what anyone thought of him...he fought for the truth come what may...he was witty, sometimes rude, but unable to hold out in front of an 8 year old's tears...These were the qualities that made me adore him...then there is Kunal who brought in so many mannerisms to this character to make him even more unique...till they merged in our minds as one person. 

I watched the scene yesterday and couldn't help but marvel at how even NOW after Mohan has basically been "killed" in the show, Kunal brings variations to the character...be it in the way he tells Megha to wipe her tears

THE CHARACTER OF MOHAN BHATTNAGAR IS MADE ONCE AND CAN NEVER BE REPLACED BY ANY OTHER 

Ummm hello you've lifted the entire bit in blue from my post.😕😕...if you're going to quote someone, please use the quote feature...kindly don't copy/paste without giving due credit...

Original thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3700247

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Every time I feel like I'm done ranting over this, I feel compelled to say something else...so please bear with me😛

I understand why there are many takers for the archetypical bad boy character in fiction of any form...books, movies, TV...there is something irresistable to most females about the "bad boy" that can be sudhaaroed...that is what makes most Mills and Boons sell, that is what Star One revolutionized with DMG and every carbon copy show thereafter, that is what makes most 4Lions shows sell.

Now I don't know if it's cuz I've watched and read enough fiction that I feel like I've seen basically EVERY variation that can be brought to this "genre" so to speak...

The problem is that VERY few characters in this genre STAND OUT...are pioneering in a sense...for example, the character of Prem/UD in KZK was pioneering...even among the typical Ekta soaps of that time, he STOOD OUT...and that is why he became iconic...many variations were done, many since...but he remains unique in that sense...now you can chalk it upto a perfect combination of writing and actor or whatever it was...but it stays original.

The 4Lions characters are all LITERALLY carbon copies of each other...angry, abusive businessman falls  for "small town" girl...but people lap it up one after the other.

Then in context of NBT and Colors, there is the "golden hearted" gangster concept...again, this has already been done to perfection in the show Laagi Tujhse Lagan with the character of Dutta Bhao played to perfection by Mishal Raheja...heck they couldn't even find the perfect replacement for him in THAT show but they're rebooting the same crap so LAMELY and chipkaoing it in every Colors show now?

Here's the thing...sometimes you have that PERFECT combination of character and actor that CANNOT be rewritten...Mishal was perfect as Dutta...can he be Mohan? NO...NEVER.

Or the way he blows her a kiss goodbye...even if these things have been done before, he does them DIFFERENTLY...each time

Asli asli hi hota hai...and I'm sorry Vasu or Kasu are not even a PATCH on Mohan Bhatnagar...never can be, never will be...he lives on as an EPIC even in memory...from beyond the "grave" so to speak...lol while a supposedly living/breathing Vasu with his glaring kohl-lined eyes barely registers on me.

The whole "dream" was about a conflicted Megha with a "Mohan" telling her to move on...I'm sorry but there is no moving on from this character...even if Kunal is playing his duplicate. 

Kunal is at his absolute best when he plays Mohan...the "45% rule at work"😛...They should have let him stay in his natural habitat😆

Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yar very true. and 1 think it is special talent of Kunal Karan Kapoor who perfectly work on this character...no one can replace him.🤗

Kunal Karan Kapoor is the ek lotta shitara⭐️ on telly world...

I miss u Mohan a lot...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ummm hello you've lifted the entire bit in blue from my post.😕😕...if you're going to quote someone, please use the quote feature...kindly don't copy/paste without giving due credit...

Original thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3700247

^ Seeing the state of this forum visitor's now a days, 
Anu i'm not surprised that ppl have resorted to copying someone's post w/o giving due credit .. 😡😵
Adinash thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Seeing the state of this forum visitor's now a days, 
Anu i'm not surprised that ppl have resorted to copying someone's post w/o giving due credit .. 😡😵

i am sorry the quote oe option was not working properly and i had written originally posted by      but it was not coming sorry if i have hurted someone