Do Dil Ek Jaan

India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

Why is Ayaz so miffed with Nikita's replacement (Page 7)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I normally don't support actors cursing on twitter or any other media platform, but Ayaz was right Confused TC is not the only tabloid that asked him, ill bet there were more people who asked him and he just got annoyed and answered 
And I dont think Ayaz has a gf, if he is "dating" Nikita I would understand why they would keep it under the wraps
ayaz a few days back admitted he is single
and he probably just said that to avoid unnecessary link ups Dancing

Minni147 IF-Rockerz
Minni147
Minni147

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by pinkey12

Uff this iz so annoying.. Y this jurnos Don't use their BrainsAngryAngryAngry BTW Ayaz having GF  

yeahhh thats quite a news that he is having a GF ...i thought he is single...Confused
No I don't think so... He said in Interview that he iz Single & For now he don't want to get into relationship he iz Happy with his Life az he completely Concentrating on His work with out any disturbance 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I remember there are many actors who hv lied abt their relationship in the initial years of their career ..like Angad Hasija ,Barun sobti ,Nakul Mehta and many more
so i am confused whether Ayaz lied to India-forums that he is single or he lying now to TC that he has a GF Confused
Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
TC ppl sure do know how to catch someone's attention.
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveayazraghu

I remember there are many actors who hv lied abt their relationship in the initial years of their career ..like Angad Hasija ,Barun sobti ,Nakul Mehta and many more
so i am confused whether Ayaz lied to India-forums that he is single or he lying now to TC that he has a GF Confused

I think he doesn't have a gf , he probably said this to avoid unnecesary link ups
TC is not a reliable source anyway
and if he is dating Nikita, then I think he has a reason to avoid such rumors if they dont wanna be public about their relationship 

hv u read his latest tweet ...
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
This is his latest tweet

@tellychakkar Hahahaha.. ThankGod they didn't made these guesses nd linked me with CATS nd DOGS.. When I was tryin to be protective for them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanirdDelena-cious

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

This is his latest tweet

@tellychakkar Hahahaha.. ThankGod they didn't made these guesses nd linked me with CATS nd DOGS.. When I was tryin to be protective for them

he posted this Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
AhhhAngry... Stupid TC.. I was sooo happy because of the maha episode and now all this crap.. go to hell TC.. Anyway we have faith in Ayaz and Nikita and DDEJ.. so who cares about those brainless poeple.. And thanks for sharing..
@Sita11 I know what Ayaz is talking about...
here is the link:  http://moviemotion.info/m/dm.php?id=x11f8mj
Ayaz just killed meROFL.. Loveee him...

Edited by rukhsana1995 - 14 August 2013 at 2:41pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index