Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Written Updaters/Help needed

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone Smile

I have a request for all of you guys. Sree is caught up in some personal responsibilites. So we need temporary updaters to fill in for her until she comes back. Please comment below if you would like to sign up and ONLY sign up if you can take the charge.

MONDAY: Akafan
WEDNESDAY: Akafan
FRIDAY:

Regards
Mahek

Edited by _mehak_ - 16 August 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
C'mon ppl...anybody?
grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
yar mehak, actually i had sent a pm to u 2 days before to ask about the empty days... but i typed ur name wrong.( i dint notice the underscores in ur name ) Akafan was willing to undertake the duty, but told that after wednesday she l do updats a little late.. . 

she can do the update on monday. once she comes we will tell her about the days u mentioned and lets see what she says... 
_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

yar mehak, actually i had sent a pm to u 2 days before to ask about the empty days... but i typed ur name wrong.( i dint notice the underscores in ur name ) Akafan was willing to undertake the duty, but told that after wednesday she l do updats a little late.. .

she can do the update on monday. once she comes we will tell her about the days u mentioned and lets see what she says...

Yeah I really hope it works out and somebody takes it until Sree is back...

Otherwise its hard for me to update everyday coz of work and other personal comminents!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Hello,

I am glad we brought this topic up Mehak. doing updates is quite a bit of work. And I have no problems doing it. My timezone is different from yours so, when the show is aired in India, I am at work and I get some time during my breaks where I can watch and start updating. I can write the update by lunch time if i get time or definitely by 4 in the morning IST. If its okay with you guys. Definitely next day morning ke andar toh ho hi jayega.  I have to watch and then write. In that case Wednesday will work for me. If you have anyother day in moind I am willing to do that as well. Just shoot me a PM by evening before the show airs mein tayar rahoongi. No worries. Show must go on. Aaj jaise Aman ne update diya I loved it. 
_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akafan

Hello,

I am glad we brought this topic up Mehak. doing updates is quite a bit of work. And I have no problems doing it. My timezone is different from yours so, when the show is aired in India, I am at work and I get some time during my breaks where I can watch and start updating. I can write the update by lunch time if i get time or definitely by 4 in the morning IST. If its okay with you guys. Definitely next day morning ke andar toh ho hi jayega.  I have to watch and then write. In that case Wednesday will work for me. If you have anyother day in moind I am willing to do that as well. Just shoot me a PM by evening before the show airs mein tayar rahoongi. No worries. Show must go on. Aaj jaise Aman ne update diya I loved it. 

Even my time zone is different, i watch the episode online and then update...takes a lot of time. U know what imma just gonna pm you...
_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
C'mon guys..just 1 day is left, any one?
grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
my net signals are highly unreilable due to bad weather conditions here in my city. nahi toh i cud take it. 

someone please volunteer... for just one day.. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top