Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Rubina looks so pale and sick as Sita/ DT's Nt (Page 3)

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Ruby look nice as sita she always play khana in cb2
She act good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24deepa1122

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veekay07

Guys, I dont usually watch serials (Mahadev is truly an exception) and haven't really seen Choti Bahu. But  I think Rubina is perfect as Sita, she has such beautiful eyes and a calm smile!  Also I think Pooja has an extremely pleasant face too. For some reason I thought Sonarika did not look at all like Gauri (Gauri has always been associated with plenty,  (Godess Annapurana) and hence needs a round, plumpy faced actor - in Karnataka we have a habit of fondly calling round faced girls as Gowramma). Cut both of them some slack- both of them seem fine actors to me! 

First of all welcome on this elite Forum!Hug

2ndly, for a very new person to be saying this for Rubi-Sita is a testimony in itself, without comparing and with fresh eyes.

Your visual explanation for Pooja also is quite true and hilariousBig smile

Each actor whether telly or b'wood, work their darndest and actually do the service to millions of viewers all over the world. Least we can do is ... appreciate them, not criticize them.

So yes, "cut both of them some slack" !! ClapStar

"to cut someone some slack"

Meaning:

1) To permit someone a degree of flexibility in complying with a schedule, obligation, or deadline

2) To relax the rules

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veekay07Afss_94goolab

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I agree. Ive seen her look much better in previous stuff, but I still cant seem to find her in place as Sita. She has lost a lot of weight on her body, and the innocence that is supposed to be in Sita, as we've seen in previous Ramayans, even the oldest one, is missing. But, this is just me and I wouldnt like to elaborate as I do not want to comment on Rubina's looks or such. 

But here's the main thing...

This may also be because I am really confused by the extra focus and such detailed analysis ( and even a little of dragging) of this Ramayan track...Ive seen Ramayan and even read it, but I feel like they are going way overboard with it in Mahadev...I have even started questioning the authenticity of some scenes. 

I also think Pooja is fitting in her role very nicely as well. She has a pleasant face, and very good diction at delivering. I think she has even acted in a mythological show before, so she has experience for sure. She looks a little younger to Mohit at first, but I think, Ive come to accept her as Parvati now :) 

But in all of this, Let's just remember the effort the entire team & cast are putting into this to make it work and make it click with the viewers...and its working, I'd say :) 

Edited by nyxx - 15 August 2013 at 8:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goolab

Chaithali Goldie
Chaithali
Chaithali

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I think Rubina's acting is good but she has looked better in her previous shows from what I have seen of her..

As far as Parvati goes for me Sona was Parvati,  Annapoorna, Ma Gauri and all aspects this past year when she was in the show it rocked. She was outstanding and that place for me is still vacant in DKDM. I still can't get over her just like Shiv has one face so did Mata Parvati for me.

But I like Rubina and the makers should improve her look.

Edited by Chaithali - 15 August 2013 at 10:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radevchicagoKavyyaasweetsandhyajyoti07

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

I don't know what glory you are talking about. But I found Rubi totally totally gorgeous,stunning and beautiful! A perfect choice for Sita. She has a divine face which reflects innocence. Her voice is so calm and divine. She is the best among all who played Sita's role in other mytho shows.
And of course beauty lies in viewers' eyes. It was my POV.
But I think all makers of mytho shows agree with me. Rubina got offer for Parvati in Mahadev, Sita in Ramayan(Zee) and Draupadi in Mahabharat(SP). So the makers don't think she looks pale and tired.
EDIT:
I want to add one thing more. Don't think as a fan I'm saying these or I'm biased. No I'm not. I am telling these as a general viewer not as a fan.

Agree with you. Don't understand what beauty & pale you all are talking about. Rubina is perfect as Sitaji. Her voice,her acting & her beauty all are perfect for this role. And,yes she's the best amongst the other actresses who have played Sita so far.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radevchicagoAfss_94radev24

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I found Pooja as Parvati pale n totally unattractive, Rubina as Sita is ok ok atleast better then Pooja, Actually Ram n Sita scene's all over did'nt appealed me much till now as the comfort or i will say tuning in their is still missing

Edited by Arnav90 - 16 August 2013 at 6:38am
Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I found her gorgeous!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti07

Go to top