Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Rubina looks so pale and sick as Sita/ DT's Nt (Page 2)

Lakham25 Senior Member
Lakham25
Lakham25

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
She looks really sick and her face not suitable for the gracious role of Sita.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyere

suhanakkt Senior Member
suhanakkt
suhanakkt

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
She is better then new parvati,new parvati trying her best but cant and this is only my opinionn. I found she is perfect for sita role, she is not those kind of actor who always do overacting and do heavy makeup.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765Chaithalijyoti07Afss_94deepa1122radev24goolab

oldamma Groupbie
oldamma
oldamma

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Rubina is an extremely pretty girl especially without make-up.  She is termed as a natural beauty.  It is normal for people to be jealous of such beauty.  and for those who think that a slim person is ugly, I think you should  compare that to a fat lady with a bulging stomach, then tell me who is more ugly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765deepa1122radev24goolab

Karunima IF-Dazzler
Karunima
Karunima

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
The thing is Mouni and Sonarika has left such an impact that none of the new faces are able to match to that. I think it is fate that the best phases of the show was enjoyed and done by Mouni and Sonarika because even the present storyline is not too appealing.

Both Rubi and Puja where offered the roles of Sati and Parvati but it was not to be but Puja still landed up in the role of Parvati and thank God the most imp phases like Shiv/Parvati vivah, child birth, her rudra avatar, Ashok Sundari childhood, marriages all happened in phase of Sonarika.

They are bringing back Sadhil to do magic because he was brilliant as the little Ganesh just to boost TRP and now Mohit as Hanuman is a good step to bring back lost glory of the show.
I would still want to watch this Ramayan only if Mohit is coming as Hanuman.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaridsChaithali

mithilarids Senior Member
mithilarids
mithilarids

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Umakaruna

The thing is Mouni and Sonarika has left such an impact that none of the new faces are able to match to that. I think it is fate that the best phases of the show was enjoyed and done by Mouni and Sonarika because even the present storyline is not too appealing.

Both Rubi and Puja where offered the roles of Sati and Parvati but it was not to be but Puja still landed up in the role of Parvati and thank God the most imp phases like Shiv/Parvati vivah, child birth, her rudra avatar, Ashok Sundari childhood, marriages all happened in phase of Sonarika.

They are bringing back Sadhil to do magic because he was brilliant as the little Ganesh just to boost TRP and now Mohit as Hanuman is a good step to bring back lost glory of the show.
I would still want to watch this Ramayan only if Mohit is coming as Hanuman.

even i feel the same...

rubi is good as actor.. as we are used to see her before in choti bahu and all.. so i am finding it difficult to see as sita..

puja doesnt have any pivotal role to play

ChaithaliKarunima

oldamma Groupbie
oldamma
oldamma

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I'm here only for Rubina.  Have no interest in this show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24deepa1122goolab

jyoti07 IF-Rockerz
jyoti07
jyoti07

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
i think rubi is doing extremely well as sita Clapand what is this? people are finding her inappropriate bcoz of her weight.Shocked c'mon instead of watching her looks why can't people see her acting skills.Thumbs Up she is a perfect sitaSmile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765ChaithaliRishi_..yajnaseni..kaatayaniashna26Afss_94deepa1122radev24goolab

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
You oldtimer guys, Jyoti is ALSO an oldtimer and hung up on Sonarika (judging from all her awesome CG/PG avis/siggies). Learn from her to keep an open mind like I have kept an open mind for Pooja and Mohit (only by watching these 2 since July end when Rubi made her entry on July 30).

We may not learn from regular soaps. But this one is an epic mythological serial MEANT FOR US MORTAL BEINGS IN KALYUG to learn lessons from and put them into practice, NOT compare compare and compare.

Are we comparing Rubi with anybody? No because she does not need to be compared just like other actors DO NOT need to be compared. Each actor needs to be compared with his/her earlier performances, period.

Hope you guys get it, understand it, esp today on this great India's Independence Day.

Jyoti's sentiments are worth repeating ...

Originally posted by jyoti07

i think rubi is doing extremely well as sita Clapand what is this? people are finding her inappropriate bcoz of her weight.Shocked c'mon instead of watching her looks why can't people see her acting skills.Thumbs Up she is a perfect sitaSmile

What gets to me even more that you guys are completely ignoring DT Minaxi's warning... I rest my case.

jyoti07deepa1122

Go to top