Naina... IF-Rockerz
Naina...
Naina...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged

TS:LovMake'Life!!

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
                         Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
                          Lag Jaa Gale Se 

Arnav caught her and kept his hand on her waist. He pulled her close and she gulped down comming close to him. He twirled her and brought her back facing her back to him.

Ham Ko Mili Hain Aaj, Ye Ghadiyaan Nasib Se
                         Ji Bhar Ke Dekh Lijiye Ham Ko Qarib Se
                         Phir Aap Ke Nasib Men Ye Baat Ho Na Ho

He pushed her again and  brought her close. He moved the hair strands of her hair away from his view. She closed her eyes feeling him extreme close to her. She left his hand and changed her patner.

Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho
                             Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho

Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho

(lyrics from The Movie "Woh Kaun Thee")

He looked angry but he couldn't do anything. The music stopped and all started clapping.

Khushi went towards Anjali and hugged her. Anjali wiped her tears and smiled looking at Khushi. Garima came forward and caressed her daughter's head. She smiled and Arnav came forward and hugged his sister. Nani and Dadi too joined them and all hugged each other like a family.

"Di will u stop crying?" She smiled and wiped her tears

"Hmm..I can't chottey, u are going from here for about 5 years and u cant stop me to cry" he smiled and hugged her again.

"Chottey after going there don't forget us okay?" Nani said and Arnav hugged her and assured her the same. He came near his Dadi and wiped her tears too.

"Please Dadi, ur the most strongest person I have ever seen after Papa. So please u also don't cry...And any how I'm going to USA just for 5 years" Arnav said

"5 years?  u mean these 5 years will go within 5 days?" Dadi scolded him with anger and he smiled at her gesture.

"I will miss this the most Dadi" he said again and hugged his Dadi. He finally came near Khushi.

Khushi Kumari Gupta his best friend or his first and only love. He and Khushi were friends since childhood. He loved sharing things with her and she too loved staying with him. Recently he thought of proposing her but instead he got a ticket to USA for about 5 years to complete his MBA course.

"Khushi...so finally I'm going, all thanks to u" She smiled and wiped her tears. She happily hugged him and he too hugged her. She closed her eyes, tears flowing from her eyes continuosly

"Arnav, if u go...then with whom will I share my things?" She asked hugging him still. He smiled and answered her

"Okay then u can call me, its not that its restricted calling from here in USA!" Arnav said and Khushi broke the hug.

He then went towards his friends and hugged them too.

"Hey Arnav'don't forget us okay?" Rakshita said and hugged him again

"How can I forget u'my Tom Boy!" All laughed at his comment.

"Hey dude'don't forget to call me once reached! And yah find someone for u and me too" Shantanu said and Anjali caught his ears.

"Haww'Shan! Don't teach my brother anything" Shantanu removed Anjali's hand and smiled. Finally Arnav came near Ritvika. He hugged her too

"Don't worry, I will take care of her'as u used to do" She wishpered in his ears slowly and he smiled

"I knoe..no need to say anything to u" She smiled and they finally did a last group hug!

After meeting all his friends finally he bid a bye to everyone. All went except his family. Finally it was time to go. Arnav went towards the car, waved a bye and moved towards his destination. Khushi smiled but couldn't hide her tears. Anjali and Dadi came near her. Dadi wiped her tears and Anjali hugged her.

"I Love Him Di" Anjali nodded a yes and all smiled nodding in approval.

After 5 years!

Khushi got up from her bed and looked here-there in her bedroom. Today was the most happiest day of her life, because it's her birthday!!!

"Happy Birthday to u'Happy birthday to u'Happy birthday my little princess'Happy birthday to u" Khushi heard Garima singing for her the song and ran and hugged her.

"Thanks Mom" She replied and Garima kissed her forehead.

"By the way'I have a surprise for u today!" Garima said and Khushi excitedly looked at her.

"Accha? What is it'tell nah Mama" Khushi asked but Garima kept nodding.

Finally it was time for the part and Khushi was wearing a Red color churidar and accepting every body's gifts and wishes. Ritvika too joined her.

"Khushi'.what the hell, why did Aunty keep mask party?" She asked getting irritated.

"Ritvika, we needed some theme for the party so I decided to keep up this'why isn't this guddy?" She asked and kept the gifts on the table and continued " By the way'where this mask" saying Khushi made Ritvika  wear the mask.

Khushi was enjoying the party with her family and friends when suddenly a bouquet came in front of her. She looked at the bouquet and saw a chit in it.

" Tumhi Dekho Na'Yeh Kya hogaya! Tumhara ho main aur Tum meri "

She was shocked and started looking here-there. How could any one type so cheap message to her.

She was going to go when suddenly some one came in front of her. She couldn't see the face of the person because of the mask. The person extended her hand saying "Happy Birthday" and she just said "Thankyou" and left from there.

"Hello'Madam wait" The guy said again and Khushi stopped and turned towards him.

"Yes, anything left?" She asked and inturned he smiled.

"Well'I noticed that whenever anyone wished u'.u hugged that person, then why not me?" Khushi widened her eyes and looked at that Guy

"Ex-cuse me! Those people are my friends. But I don't even know u" She asked and he smiled.

"U know'u know me very well!" He said again

"What? Its not possible! I never forget any one in my life." He smiled and passed her a drink.

"Sorry..i don't drink and u didn't answer me! Do I know you?" He kept the glass and asked the waiter to move. He started walking the other way and Khushi couldn't do anything else trying to look at his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Dont know...why did i write this?Confused

I was trying to figure out! but unfortunately...its crap i feelCry

Hopefully i will write the next part well!LOL

Likes and Comment!

Link for Part 2 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3701404&PID=104995585&#p104995585

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Naina... - 17 May 2014 at 9:52am

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

vanesha230shakshi12neena2000Rita27rameenftmHemaSurya..GungunPM..samyukta12malar3NavjotSsangeethbalagurukhushsilver21inamajarSwathiarshiGunMAtyayPyarmemo-ipkkndgatacrazyji..Zahra..shalinikanagufan09sandystarz19inluvwivARHIsupakoolprSonia_J16mehreenl86ankitabaranmit0905manjusha7Ariliptparvaizzainabhassan1Lovely_Bajwa_MILLI_KDaisyHoneysmiley13saavan_loverPixieFairyAsrkkgsrgirlsrock3jessjazzAasmaaliMithikushsirjusimiarshiMJ_K2rakenduvadanavaishuuhira2050kaira101ArShiDelenapari_goyaldmg123Charmz_58please6Srujana7.MaNanRishita.SIholicyeshyeshnasmatdrashtimeetuMisnomerAlai123DhrenukatjbasbsfghfjParii..koiskJaveria3991Aisha1996..ashiya..varsha2KDCRAZY4_SARUNdhakdhak22aashi12shah.1234samia19chandana.sphillips_2909zafimrk-1MISTIEAmti4usuwinflower95momo121vibha92sruthickbewakoofLadkiAnupamaJYdaisydee425seeta_naipsameena671jas0308..SunnYaara..pup03pinky89pakpearladventure_gurljeb1ShafooDiva_Akorshi--MISHTEE--Angel13sarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedEchTeesnoopy84Nickysweethoney-sweetyHappytwinklenishu_shornaquicksilver.Arshi.Sugi.IPK-Xpress-chavvi16-PyaariBhootni-RajiSobtiansadhnasoumya

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Nice <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina...

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Loved d start
Continue soon

Naina...

vibha92 IF-Rockerz
vibha92
vibha92

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
nice start...Thumbs Up
thnx for d pm...

Naina...

aashi12 IF-Rockerz
aashi12
aashi12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
awesome 
i guess that must be arnav 
waiting for next part 
update soon

Naina...

MILLI_K Goldie
MILLI_K
MILLI_K

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
awesome story nice its arnav right continue soon

Naina...

sfghfj IF-Rockerz
sfghfj
sfghfj

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
nice start. waiting for d next part

Naina...

-Harshaa- Goldie
-Harshaa-
-Harshaa-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Awsm blsm <3 

waiting for next !! 
res*** 
I will unres tommorow !! reading it again nicely :)

Naina...

Go to top