Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
That is actually such a nice compliment.

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

I thought Katrina wrote it to DP this time. 

😆
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She's receiving open letters filled with love, adoration and fangirlin...OMG ðŸ˜³
Deeps deserves it all <3

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Deepika was good, but not THAAAT good, come on.

What an exaggeration!

It was SRK who carried the film on his high energy,

trademark mischievous twinkling eyed personality.

Chennai express would not hv done half the business

Had it not been for THE SRK.

Well,.. that's a typical girl's eye vision,...  not yr fault,...  gender speaks,... and, it also demands for the missing  chromosomes fulfillment,... but natural,...!!

While the corner, viewpoint  and the viewing angle,...
 that I was sitting in the theater was,... and observing and trying to solve da jig-saw puzzle in a my way,... SRK was just a  X Y Zee,... whosoever halel-tappu, the director could had filled wuth,... does not matter to me,... since,..

My eyes were only glued and stuck on,...Dear Deepu,... or say Deer Deepu ( running to catch da Train ) Dipika only,...  her rainbow kindaa  3-5 color mixed half sarees and chaniya - choli,... her all colors of perfectly dreesed saree,... w/ blouses  with extra designed borders,...fitting perfectly on her arms,... Eh ! ogling at her torso too,...( which we just cannot do it with anyone in public life to any girl dircetly,.. But Eh ! here, it was a full freedom 2 ! - thx to our bollywood ,  haan ! ) her big goti like,.. badi-badi si aankhein,...  gajara, kajra and  bholi-bhaali si innocent tamil look,... skinny, skimpy and halki-foolki si badal like,...  ( unlike our sonakshi  or vidya paada ),... inviting for,... just lift me up,... and   Main badalon se baatein kar ne lagu,...

Sure,... Deepu was Deepu,... -- da unmatchable ! 
Maano ki tum ne chup ke, se kuch kaha hai !

When, I was  a  kid,... My iiskool teacher always used to say and sing,...

Laal, Peelo and Vaadali,... Mool rang Kahewaay !
Baaki badha rang tau,...Bhelavani thi thaay !! ,... means,...

[ Red, Yellow and Blue are the main and the most original colors in this world,...  the rest all can be created by just mixing, one to another ! ]

And,... Lo and here it is !   -- da Main frame !  --  Red, Yellow and Blue,..   Deepu is Deepu,... Isn't it ??

Kisi bhale manus ne theek hi tau kaha hai,...ki,...
Rang Bina,... naa, Kheli  jaaye,...  iis Jivan ki Holi,...!
Koyal Boli,... Duniya Doli,... Samazo Deel ki Boli !!

Folks,...Just grab her,...Get her on-in of the Train of your Life !,... Jawaani ki Rail kahin Chhoot naa jaaye !  --  She may fill your life also,... full of all  Sapt-rangi,...Rainbow Colors  !!

...and, you may also start singing like  " Pakeezah " -- "Yun hi koi mil gaya thaa,...  iisi raah chalte-chlate !"  ( sure,.. with a train sound in da background ! )

Edited by desimaganlal - 10 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
deepika was good no doubt.

but sonakshi, PC, Asin,Vidya would hv done

as well. It was the writing and Rohit Shettys 

direction which did the trick. 

Cut out SRK, replace with another hero

and see if Chennai does half the business it is doing.

Deepika or not. Guarantee.
-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is the first time in the past few years when in a Khan film, the heroine has gotten a ton of praise and been appreciated. And that is the sweetest compliment by the guy. Hopefully, she'll meet him one day.

And we have to worry about how much a movie does and if it does well - then we have to worry about who its attributed to - why? They are rich and getting richer. 😊
Edited by -meera - 10 years ago
AMNP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
''Deepika has an intrinsic charm which she doesn't flaunt.'' Loved this sentence...its absolutely true for Deepika 😊...She is beautiful and graceful and has evolved as an actor...God bless her!
pakeezah thumbnail
Edit rptEdited by pakeezah - 10 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -meera

This is the first time in the past few years when in a Khan film, the heroine has gotten a ton of praise and been appreciated. And that is the sweetest compliment by the guy. Hopefully, she'll meet him one day.

And we have to worry about how much a movie does and if it does well - then we have to worry about who its attributed to - why? They are rich and getting richer. 😊

😕 Doesn't say much for previous khan heroines