Gautami speaks on her comeback

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Gautami Kapoor speaks on her comeback

The beautiful Gautami Kapoor has been away from the arc lights for a while now, but it looks like acting has beckoned the actress yet again! She will now be seen in Zee TV's next show 'Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Michauli'.
Gautami Kapoor confirmed the news, saying, "I have been signed on to play the role of a mother of a young girl Ami. The show tells a very touching story of a girl finding her path in life once her father, the only man who truly understood her, passes away. I liked the way my relationship with Ami has been layered and the treatment the show has been given. I hope the audience is happy to have me back on screen and will appreciate my role."
The serial tells the story of Ami, an average adolescent girl - not the brightest student, not a champion at sports, no special talents to boast of! Far from perfect, she is unpredictable, inconsistent and often misunderstood.

However, she is a likeable girl who only her father had been able to decode and understand. But Ami loses him! Will destiny introduce Ami to someone else who can appreciate her for who she is and mentor the restless, volatile youngster into finding her own calling and coming into her own?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Gautami-Kapoor-speaks-on-her-comeback/articleshow/21817975.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS Mani..
after so long ..u r here i think
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing mani..
Concept is looking interesting nd gautami is looking beautifull..saw the seg of shooting..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Looking forward to her comeback... Show sounds interesting... Tfs. 😊
ridz956 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TFS...Looking forward for her new show.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thanks A Lot 😃