CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 97

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Kranu

Ayyo Polly you are not making any sense okay ðŸ˜†. Barun will comeback to IPK sequel in future according to insider sources ðŸ˜³ 
yeh right!

Kranu, Polly as long as ChannChann team is under pressure to recreate chemistry, the show will struggle to improve. They need to find their niche and stick to it! Trying to be something else, when clearly it wasn't designed to be that is just a stepping stone to failure!

The writers need to be confident in what they are writing, the actors in what they are emoting… It would seem everyone in the team is looking over their shoulder for a report card on chemistry!!!

Originally posted by temperance12

Kranu, Polly as long as ChannChann team is under pressure to recreate chemistry, the show will struggle to improve. They need to find their niche and stick to it! Trying to be something else, when clearly it wasn't designed to be that is just a stepping stone to failure!

The writers need to be confident in what they are writing, the actors in what they are emoting' It would seem everyone in the team is looking over their shoulder for a report card on chemistry!!!

Why yaar? Why this misconception that IPK was only about chemistry?? That was much later when the writing was very bad ... but people kept watching for the leads! But what made them hooked to the show was the first 6-8 months of good story, strong characterization, good acting and execution!
Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
Haw ! Polly Sab itna difficult hai .. The team has to work for it na .. Story banao , characterization Karo , direction Dekho , script Dekho , acting Dekho ... Itne log work Kare usse achcha just blame on chemistry ... Viewer kee problem hai !Edited by VasuS - 10 years ago
Originally posted by polly_mk

Why yaar? Why this misconception that IPK was only about chemistry?? That was much later when the writing was very bad ... but people kept watching for the leads! But what made them hooked to the show was the first 6-8 months of good story, strong characterization, good acting and execution!

Sigh!! I would like to know that too…. Ever since I heard that IPK was a romantic comedy (from the lead actress), I have been scratching my head because the story, & the acting is what kept me wanting to come back and watch IPK!! Towards the end, it's a different matter…  People even think off-screen "fun" is what pulled viewers in….

Originally posted by VasuS

Haw ! Polly Sab itna difficult hai .. The team has to work for it na .. Story banao , characterization Karo , direction Dekho , script Dekho , direction Dekho ... Itne log work Kare usse achcha just blame on chemistry ... Viewer kee problem hai !

😆😆 ... viewer ji prblem and ML ka fault! baaki sab flawless!
Originally posted by polly_mk

yeah I was hooked by the gripping story, tight execution for first 8 months and  icing on the cake was chemistry clicked along with that.

CC PH should know IPK was not only abt chemistry it was abt story and execution that made the show hit. Riht now i have no hopes on CC improving they are concentrating on SBS 2

Sigh!! I would like to know that too'. Ever since I heard that IPK was a romantic comedy (from the lead actress), I have been scratching my head because the story, & the acting is what kept me wanting to come back and watch IPK!! Towards the end, it's a different matter'  People even think off-screen "fun" is what pulled viewers in'.

@red ðŸ¤¢

@bold 😆 seriuosly I later discovered this off screen IV's before hooked to acting and story

Sigh!! I would like to know that too'. Ever since I heard that IPK was a romantic comedy (from the lead actress), I have been scratching my head because the story, & the acting is what kept me wanting to come back and watch IPK!! Towards the end, it's a different matter'  People even think off-screen "fun" is what pulled viewers in'.

arre offscreen "fun" was fun to watch on its own ...that never pulls in viewers! Becoz people loved the show and actors they enjoyed the offscreen segments ... not the other way around!

I wonder who gave all these bad advices to CC makers!
Better they concentrate on sbs 2 only .. CC is just biding time anyway ...