Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 97)

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

How does Amit Tyagi's opinion taken as a special voice??

I find his voice just as any general opinion...

he told aaj kal jaise film chalti hai...i did not get by this...what i see today is all type of films finds its own viewers...

nice to hear his views on Barun...

matlab?
matlab why is he interviewed??whats the purpose of this interview..he is not any PR of anyone..he is a general viewer along with a journalist(i am assuming as he is from Aaj Tak)...how is his opinion given so much of importance...yeh toh wahi baat hui RJ Smriti being interviewed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSovaatuhaara

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

Originally posted by temperance12

any thing new  bachon...Ermm

Ghor paap!! IPK2 using the same sets as iPK1'. LOLLOLLOL

Shocked   ROFL   ROFL  so the copy right of poolsidewa too goes...! 
that scene will have maximum number of views...poor guys(jealous fans) will imagine from all angle how  Arnav and Khushi would have fit into the role

mishajShri_BaSovaatuhaara

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

! hmm... even i feel that Anamika might be the one to go. because its story is almost done. n there is no reason a channel should run two horror shows at prime time

Jachu ji...aap bahot woh ho!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSo

temperance12 IF-Rockerz
temperance12
temperance12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

matlab why is he interviewed??whats the purpose of this interview..he is not any PR of anyone..he is a general viewer along with a journalist(i am assuming as he is from Aaj Tak)...how is his opinion given so much of importance...yeh toh wahi baat hui RJ Smriti being interviewed

Nisha, I too wondered about that… but they talked about all other shows too, but in IPK only that section was highlighted. So, I guess it was to update everyone in the UK about existing shows and new shows to come.

It just so happened that IPK 2 talk lead to IPK 1 talk and etc etc etc….

It will be interesting to see if this is something this Raj guy would do on a regular basis or if it's a one off thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSopolly_mk

coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
yeh lo karlo baat people are comparing Jodha Akbar's name change to IPK...
delusion ki bhi had hoti hai...when one is based on history,community,facts the later is based on sheer stupidity and over reaction

mishajShri_BaSopolly_mk

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
nishaji...hehe... ROFL 

ya... the water would have evaporated  with the great chemistry and in turn there will be baarish... haaye... pool side rain n rain dance... haaye... now all lost...n romance oozing out of each rain drop.  changes in the eye colour ...   "hazel orb gol gol eyes"  ... epic romance ...  eternal clingfest... slipping, falling n catching... and to add to that swimming classes in 2 feet pool water... now all lost!!!  Cry

what a great loss for Indian Television Industry... what a loss for the viewers... just imagine we where the last lucky generation to witness that pathbreaking romance on tv... now the future generation will grow up watching without that! how will they know whats the meaning of love n epic love...Cry

haaye... how will they know the responsibilities of a naagarik... how will they know to do twaing twaing caamedy...  i shudder to think thay. what an epic these guys will miss... oh... just cant fathom the gravity of the loss...Cry

Edited by blueballoon - 16 August 2013 at 7:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87mishajShri_BaSoChanna_mereyaapolly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

he told aaj kal jaise film chalti hai...i did not get by this...what i see today is all type of films finds its own viewers...

matlab?

Purpose was to get his views on a bunch of latest tv related events...& MAMR.
Why was he chosen. ..that only Raj can tell. But he is a news reporter from Aaj Tak...that's all I know.

As to why his views are being given importance? Well I think coz this is a media reporter ... not some fanclub team or radio jockey or SBS or SBB. I am not saying he is the ultimate dude! But I found it refreshing to get a big network media reporters views on Barun.

Shri_BaSomishajvaatuhaara

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

matlab?

no he is not a general viewer...he is part of the entertainment bureau of aaj tak and therefore a journalist. He has information on all shows and proposed changes, and so the RJ interviewed him to understand what is happenning with respect to IPK 2, and SC etc etc...baaton baaton mein, they spoke abt Baruns movie also...and he mentioned he had spoken to the producer...
Do u spk to Baruns movies producere...no na...so there is a difference between him and us

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87mishajShri_BaSovaatuhaarapolly_mk

Go to top