Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 148)

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Yay Charlie and the chocolate factory is coming on hbo

temperance12 IF-Rockerz
temperance12
temperance12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Yes Tanya... Mohit is a sweet guy so he answers patiently... Sanaya toh just says dont u guys have anything better to ask... Y r u hell bent on seeing us married

But mohit is not a good actor at all

Has the question of them getting married always been there????

I agree Mohit is not a good actor in my view. Once I started watching IPK, I went back to see the previous shows of both Barun and Sanaya… I could watch BHPH inspite of not liking Ankita much or even the story line…. I tried watching SI's previous show, but just couldn't see past the first episode. I tried the SP show that he did, but even in that he wasn't impressive. 

I have seen some interviews of Mohit and he seems to be a sweet guy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishaj

temperance12 IF-Rockerz
temperance12
temperance12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaj

Today is Chingam 1...new year as per Malayalam calendr...
Happy new year to all the bak bakians here...:):)

and a very advanced Happy Onam too!!!!

I completely missed it… In college, we  would dress up on this day!!! Onam is fast approaching….  This is a good time in the year!

Happy New Year to you as well...

mishaj

temperance12 IF-Rockerz
temperance12
temperance12

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Sigh!!! This is truly become a circus' a very bad/distasteful circus show.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Barun-Sobti-fans-slam-Iss-Pyaar-Ko-Kya-Naam-Doon-Ek-Baar-Phir/Article1-1108590.aspx

Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani fans slam IPKKND ' Ek Baar Phir

Kavita Awaasthi , Hindustan Times
Mumbai, August 16, 2013

Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani's crackling chemistry made Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon immensely popular. But after Barun quit the show, the channel had to end it as the fans only wanted to see Barun in the lead. Now, news is that the show will be back on the tube with a brand new season,  cast and story. This second edition, called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ' Ek Baar Phir plans on recreating the magic of the orginial show and bring to fans, a riveting love story. However, this move hasn't gone down too well with the fans of the original show. They have taken to social networking websites, protesting against the title being, cashed in on, (read tweets below).

A source says, "The working title of the show was Astha earlier, and the story was that of a romantic comedy like IPKKND. Perhaps with requests from a few fans and reports of the IPKKND season 2 being in the pipeline, prompted the channel to change the name."  The new show will star Shrenu Parikh and Avinash Sachdev.

In a statement made by the channel, Barun said, "IPKKND was one show that was loved by one and all, I was lucky to be a part of it. I have always believed that its story was its strength. It'll be interesting to see the second season. I hope it does well. I wish all the luck to the channel and the production house."

@aakanksha_joshi: they want 2 cash in on the brand name IPKKND but this is not tolerated by fans! (sic)

@Mahezabeen: Bakwaas Idea! #IPKKND is NOT #IPKKND without the original cast! #EpicFail(sic)

@Aquagal001: IPKKND is not IPKKND without Arnav-Khushi & without Barun-Sanaya. New pairs shall create their chemistry in a new show than doing it on the name of IPKKND. It hurts the feelings of fans. (sic)

@Vixen_Cat: I would be interested HAD SaRun been in it. NOT if the cast has changed & title is being cashed in on. (sic)

@pari_tweets: Change the name of the show, we loved ipkknd for barun & sanaya, No SARUN No IPKKND! didn't we prove it b4. we have fought for our show once and will do it again! hope u saw the dislikes (read HATES) the promo got on Youtube and still counting! (sic)

Edited by temperance12 - 17 August 2013 at 7:59am
polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged

I hope polly comes quickly due to bad dreams of this thread strangling her and wakes up and makes a new thread

Geek so much pyaar...uff! Embarrassed

mpk2011

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishaj

y did sonu lost last year film fare before Ayushman?
pani da z better than Abhi mujhme kahi?

Yaa tht Shud not hv been done at all... They Shud look at the singing
there is NO comparison btwn this and abhi mujhme kahiinAngry..i was shocked last time when i heard thatOuch

mishaj

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temperance12

Sigh!!! This is truly become a circus' a very bad/distasteful circus show.

Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani fans slam IPKKND ' Ek Baar Phir

A source says, "The working title of the show was Astha earlier, and the story was that of a romantic comedy like IPKKND. Perhaps with requests from a few fans and reports of the IPKKND season 2 being in the pipeline, prompted the channel to change the name."  The new show will star Shrenu Parikh and Avinash Sachdev.

@red---so both fandom blamed??????...LOL..

@blueShocked..so it was a comedy serial?...my understanding level is very lowCry..low IQCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temperance12riti4u

Go to top