Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 137)

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Originally posted by sonapri

Originally posted by mpk2011

secret is out. madhuji is kay kay phangirlShockedLOL

I am not his fangirl sona and yeah I have said earlier too that I like his acting, its no secretLOL.
Once we were discussing about Ankur Arora murder case movie then I had said thisLOL
that movie i saw a promo recently Ermm vaise i hated him in metroLOL but he is a good actor. talking of non conventional hero i never liked rahul bose. dunno what hype was about him.

Try Shaurya, damn good movie. I liked him in Metro too. Irrespective of the character he plays he does it with perfection. And perfection in real sense not like Aamir Khan whose I feel it mostly is a hype.

Rahul Bose----- I don't like him at all. He thinks that speaking with a typical accent is actingOuch.
Waise AK kaun hain?Ouch
i am amir fan Broken Heart but koi naiLOL i know he is hyped for his perfection thing but i have mostly like all his movie. whatever i expect from his movie it deliversBig smile
yup rahul boseis overrated. accent plus very stiff expression. even mallika overpowered him in pyar ke side effect.Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011mishajNan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

'I really don't admire any of the singers now'

Aug 16, 2013 - Natasha Coutinho
  • Email this page
  •  
  • Printer-friendly version

T7.jpg

Playback queen Alka Yagnik, whose mellifluous voice was last heard on the Bombay Talkies soundtrack, says there isn't any singer from the current generation whom she admires, apart from Shreya Ghoshal.

In a chat with this correspondent, Alka shared that she doesn't like to sing what is offered to her these days. "The melodies from the past were songs that had deep meaning. If I get something like that again, then I will definitely take it up," she said.
Explaining why she doesn't admire much of the singing today, she said, "I really don't admire any of the singers. You need to see how long they'll sustain their careers in the industry because the music world is changing. I don't see anybody apart from Shreya (Ghoshal) who is stable. What really matters is your run in the music world race. Earlier, people might have been in the industry for two decades, now that's not the case." Udit Narayan, Shaan, Abhijeet and Sonu Nigam are among the male counterparts that Alka professes admiration for.
Incidentally, Alka holds the record for the highest number of Filmfare awards for her singing, jointly with Asha Bhosle. She has also won two National Awards. How does that make her feel? "I am very humbled by it," Alka said. "I feel proud about what I have achieved. Ashaji and Lataji are goddesses of music and there is no way that I can compare myself to them. As for the awards, I'm honoured that people love my voice."

^^hmmGeek about melody i can agree but todays singers and composers  are versatile

@bold ... haan and some good songs are there and not all songs from her generation were very good if you compare it to older generation also noErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Channa_mereyaa

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaj

Originally posted by Nan08

and what is this he broke my dream.. sobti had signed some bond kyaAngry

when his family itself does not interfere with his work

AJEEEBBB LOGAngry

*facepalm* *head desK*

<font size="1">phew!!! shaant nandu shaant</font>

welcome back nandu

thank you misha ji 

how are you.. how is your well waterSmile

AK = Aamir Khan.. he is good .. his movies are good .. but he lacks spontaneity ... for the record he is my favorite actor too LOL 

Edited by Nan08 - 17 August 2013 at 4:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011mishaj

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged

• Email this page
  •  

T7.jpg

Playback queen Alka Yagnik, whose mellifluous voice was last heard on the Bombay Talkies soundtrack, says there isn't any singer from the current generation whom she admires, apart from Shreya Ghoshal.

In a chat with this correspondent, Alka shared that she doesn't like to sing what is offered to her these days. "The melodies from the past were songs that had deep meaning. If I get something like that again, then I will definitely take it up," she said.
Explaining why she doesn't admire much of the singing today, she said, "I really don't admire any of the singers. You need to see how long they'll sustain their careers in the industry because the music world is changing. I don't see anybody apart from Shreya (Ghoshal) who is stable. What really matters is your run in the music world race. Earlier, people might have been in the industry for two decades, now that's not the case." Udit Narayan, Shaan, Abhijeet and Sonu Nigam are among the male counterparts that Alka professes admiration for.
Incidentally, Alka holds the record for the highest number of Filmfare awards for her singing, jointly with Asha Bhosle. She has also won two National Awards. How does that make her feel? "I am very humbled by it," Alka said. "I feel proud about what I have achieved. Ashaji and Lataji are goddesses of music and there is no way that I can compare myself to them. As for the awards, I'm honoured that people love my voice."

^^hmmGeek about melody i can agree but todays singers and composers  are versatile

@bold ... haan and some good songs are there and not all songs from her generation were very good if you compare it to older generation also noErmm
yup most of her song were similar. vaise shreya may be good singer but i find sunidhi to be more versatile.Big smile

Nan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
partiality ka hadh hai Dead

chumma include someone's name in bollyforum article just to gain more buzz points  Wacko

mishaj

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

• Email this page
  •  

T7.jpg

Udit Narayan was a bekaar singer. Most of the time he sang as if he was on the verge of getting an asthma attackSleepy. Kumar Sanu after a certain point was terrible. The nasal ho,... ho... was incredibly irritating, moreover the guy was a big air head!! Don't know who gave him the crap idea of singing with nose leaving aside mouth and throat?? Even Himesh bhaai was not there at time to inspire him!!

Among the male singers I guess Sonu Nigam is the best thing to happen both in recent past and present. Not only in consistency, but in range too.  Apart from him some of the singers with sufi accent are good but they come in spurts.
Among females, Shreya doesn't have any competition.

btw, I have always felt Asha Bhonsle was better than Lata Mangeshkar!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajtemperance12Nan08Channa_mereyaa

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishaj

and what is this he broke my dream.. sobti had signed some bond kyaAngry

when his family itself does not interfere with his work

AJEEEBBB LOGAngry

*facepalm* *head desK*

<font size="1">phew!!! shaant nandu shaant</font>

welcome back nandu

thank you misha ji 

how are you.. how is your well waterSmile

AK = Aamir Khan.. he is good .. his movies are good .. but he lacks spontaneity ... for the record he is my favorite actor too LOL 

I don't have any favs as per say. I can watch AK's movies, unlike the case with SK and SRKLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajNan08

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
sonu nigam z my fvrt singer...;-)

Nan08

Go to top