Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 134)

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaj

Originally posted by simim

Thanks misha

welcome simiOuch

Y sad face?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSo

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

The supposedly Raizada Mansion was before The Gujral Mansion from LNMDJ .. some of my LNMDJ fans were happy to see that mansion again and started watching IPK...i remember seeing Barun and Akshay interview to spamdomain because of the same reason and hence got to know "Barun"(not ASR)

dresses of actors and actresses are reused too .. and so are tunes.. i agree that we fans would have an emotional attachment to such things.. but it would be better if people are not abused for that..

whatever my favorite wears will always look the best for me .. but that does not mean anyone else wearing it will be ugly na..

people have freedom to dislike any show or actor, but proclaiming that only what they like should be liked by everyone is beyond common sense...

same way pointing out the rude behavior of a celeb does not become bashing nor am i entitled to like and appreciate "friends" of my favorite...whose behavior i would notice has become totally disrespectful and unprofessional

BBCDead

What happened nandu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNan08

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

The supposedly Raizada Mansion was before The Gujral Mansion from LNMDJ .. some of my LNMDJ fans were happy to see that mansion again and started watching IPK...i remember seeing Barun and Akshay interview to spamdomain because of the same reason and hence got to know "Barun"(not ASR) 

dresses of actors and actresses are reused too .. and so are tunes.. i agree that we fans would have an emotional attachment to such things.. but it would be better if people are not abused for that.. 

whatever my favorite wears will always look the best for me .. but that does not mean anyone else wearing it will be ugly na..

people have freedom to dislike any show or actor, but proclaiming that only what they like should be liked by everyone is beyond common sense...

same way pointing out the rude behavior of a celeb does not become bashing nor am i entitled to like and appreciate "friends" of my favorite...whose behavior i would notice has become totally disrespectful and unprofessional 

BBC Dead
Hug

Shri_BaSoNan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@simi ji.. khaas nahi..  its a bit irritating to see the same thing going on and on and on..just saw some posts on MF and their comments.. so DKD hogaya ...  khair choro..  how are you.. any good news for us Big smile

@sonpapdi Hug

its raining heavily here from last 3 days Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSo

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

BBC Dead

Nandu baccha Hug Bang on !

Shri_BaSoNan08

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
nans is back with da bang LOL

Shri_BaSoNan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
and why are people soo hung up on looks being the only criteria for being successful in acting field.. almost all the "good" actors are bad looking if gone by the drooling standards .. be it Irfan Khan/Pankaj Kapoor/naseerudin shah/shahnawaz khan/kay kay menon ... these are some of the names that is just coming to my head now..

what stupidity to equate the delay in movie release to how the actor looks in his personal space D'oh

feel like going and banging my head somewhere.. aree if you are interested in an actor for his acting follow his work onscreen.. how he looks off it why should i care.. let him tie pony tail or go bald Evil Smile

i loved saif as langda tyagi and he was looking his worse there.. when i see an actor onscreen i want to see the character not the actor AT ALL...

bahut ajeeeb log haiWacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011mishajShri_BaSoChanna_mereyaapolly_mk

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
and what is this he broke my dream.. sobti had signed some bond kya Angry

when his family itself does not interfere with his work

AJEEEBBB LOGAngry Angry Angry AngryAngry

*facepalm* *head desK*

phew!!! shaant nandu shaant