Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 111)

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasuS

Originally posted by polly_mk

Jodha Akbar TVT went up a lot ... marriage week tha isiliye shayad.

That one is well made ... As well as well acted ... You actually do find Akbar ... Not so likable ... Ashwini as maha manga is amazing !!! Perfect fit !!! The arrogance exudes out of her ... Jodha .. Pretty, defiant , stubborn but loyal to the core ... Her absolute disgust of Akbar is shown beautifully .
Except for the Akbar actor ... i like that show ... love Jodha's portrayal .. the actress is very good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoVasuS

temperance12 IF-Rockerz
temperance12
temperance12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summer_breeze

Tanya, for Pete's sake I hope Barun has put on weight... now that ipk 2 blame game talk has started again reasoning out barun... I can't stand the downfall of Trp's LOL

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news… he has lost weight again! I don't know why people just don't give him a chance… Sigh!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoVasuSpolly_mk

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

I don't know if they WANTED to show Akbar so creepy ... If they did ... Then they are succeeding ... LOL ... I wonder how they will show him nice ...afterwards now ...

Shri_BaSopolly_mk

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Originally posted by VasuS

Jodha Akbar TVT went up a lot ... marriage week tha isiliye shayad.

That one is well made ... As well as well acted ... You actually do find Akbar ... Not so likable ... Ashwini as maha manga is amazing !!! Perfect fit !!! The arrogance exudes out of her ... Jodha .. Pretty, defiant , stubborn but loyal to the core ... Her absolute disgust of Akbar is shown beautifully .

Except for the Akbar actor ... i like that show ... love Jodha's portrayal .. the actress is very good.

This is the actress' first show na

Shri_BaSopolly_mk

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Thank you vasu... so actors are offered movies based on their looks huh??? I still see Morgan freeman, Samuel Jackson,Jack Nicholson,Keith Richards.. All Legends with not so good looks still been offered good movies and on par with today's generation and giving them a run for their money... it's all about talent and hardwork... ain't about looks anymore... if its about looks, I wouldn't see johnny depp agreeing to play Willy wonka or a Helena boehma carter rocking every movies she has acted irrespective of her poor not so good looks and awful dressing sense

yeah ... and what about Vidya Balan's terrible fashin sense... godd!! I wonder how she gets good roles even though she is not hot & trendy!

Before she kick started her career in bollywood... she was signed to do a Tamil movie,with actor Srikanth... she was done with shooting 75% of her part... when they decided kick her out citing she didn't look good enough... now look where she is, apparent the oly Indian actress who can shoulder a movie on her own... I dislike this habit of writing everyone and everything off when it comes to the person one dislike... to me sanaya show cc is bad, but you never know it can bounce back any Friggin day

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajtemperance12Shri_BaSoVasuSpolly_mk

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Waise it is even being Thot tht a certain tv shows abysmal ratings are becoz of an ex actor of the show who quit/ was axed who has strong filmy connections and may be manipulating the ratings

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSovaatuhaaraVasuSpolly_mk

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Ab soch pe toh koi Zor nahi hai .. LOL whatever works !

Shri_BaSovaatuhaarasimimpolly_mk

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temperance12

Tanya, for Pete's sake I hope Barun has put on weight... now that ipk 2 blame game talk has started again reasoning out barun... I can't stand the downfall of Trp's LOL

</div>
<div>
<font color="#17365d"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode">

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news… he has lost weight again! I don't know why people just don't give him a chance… Sigh!</font></font>

It's such a difficult place to be Tanya... people take lot of time waging a small battle in their mind with cc or without cc and by the time the little devil wins the battle the show is either finished for the day or one ends up using remote

temperance12Shri_BaSovaatuhaarapolly_mk

Go to top