Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 101)

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I saw jee le zara ...1st epi yday...achha tha...but a bit slow & laid back kind of execution. Lets see... first epi ke liye it was decent. I think I don't mind the pace & treatment...there was just something very pleasing to the eyes & senses thru out the epi. Calm inducing types Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSo

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by polly_mk

The show has become so blah now...even germans have run out of snark...so no more fun Unhappy

</div>

<div>yaaa...i dont know what they want to do with the show...do they want to continue..or are they just dragging it till they are forced to end it...there are no promos or anything

Patah nahi ... such bad writing I have never seen in any show...atleast not in the first few months. Ususlly aise hota hai after 6 months or 1 year.

yaa.. ipk writing sparkled in the first 9 months...then they were on drugs i think...

LOL LOL ...holi mein zyada bhaang peeli thi Tongue

Not just ipk...compare with any other relatively high profile show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSosimim

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

I saw jee le zara ...1st epi yday...achha tha...but a bit slow & laid back kind of execution. Lets see... first epi ke liye it was decent. I think I don't mind the pace & treatment...there was just something very pleasing to the eyes & senses thru out the epi. Calm inducing types Geek

slow means? too much didnt happen kya? did they introduce the heroine and her family?

Shri_BaSo

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

slow means? too much didnt happen kya? did they introduce the heroine and her family?

Not too much...but just enough for a first epi. Introduced her family & their core issue. Today a man will come to meet Saanchi for marriage proposal...he is 37 yr old divorcee...but according to one neighbour aunty (who brought the rishta)...that's the best a 34 yr old single woman can get.

I dunno how to describe it... thoda simple execution hai...which may be a good thing. Couple of scenes were a bit slow. ..like u may tend to drift off from whts been shown...but lets see ...will give it couple of weeks.

Shri_BaSo

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Not too much...but just enough for a first epi. Introduced her family & their core issue. Today a man will come to meet Saanchi for marriage proposal...he is 37 yr old divorcee...but according to one neighbour aunty (who brought the rishta)...that's the best a 34 yr old single woman can get.

I dunno how to describe it... thoda simple execution hai...which may be a good thing. Couple of scenes were a bit slow. ..like u may tend to drift off from whts been shown...but lets see ...will give it couple of weeks.

hmmm..execution seems predictable based on the one scene u mentionedConfused...even if concept is maaadern no?

Shri_BaSopolly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I liked sangeeta ghosh...she was looking simple but beautiful. ..and nice acting...especially the last scene...where she got emotional when her dadi said the show title wala dialogue...like...u have done everything for the family until now...ab tu khud ke liye jee le zara. Smile

Shri_BaSo

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I preferred the BALH execution ... Based on the same premise ... When THAT began ! But this one is about a younger man and older girl so lets see ! Right now the cast does not seem very appealing to me ... Will try again in a couple of days ...

Shri_BaSopolly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>slow means? too much didnt happen kya? did they introduce the heroine and her family?

hmmm..execution seems predictable based on the one scene u mentionedConfused...even if concept is maaadern no?

Yes nothing new about that soch...but presented subtly ...not in ur face types. Sama said yday that she found the epi boring...I think that's wht I felt too...but just called it simple Tongue

Shri_BaSo

Go to top