Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: adithyan

he shouldnt be here..πŸ˜†.he should migrate to some other country with his wife naπŸ˜‰

true!

πŸ˜†
Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
I don't understand why most articles about CC's dismal performance talks about how there was a lot of pressure to recreate barun sanaya chemistry! πŸ˜•
Its not a love story ... its a saas bahu show! Why the hell would u make lead pair chemistry as your priority?? πŸ€” how dumb! Focus on making ur own show ... no need to "compete" with previous record. Just create ur own niche!
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

now a days i am watching BV...shriti jha is really goodπŸ˜ƒ..

@tanya-i saw pankudi show...was lathika preg really??she was faking it na?

Poocho math yaar, I have no clue what goes on in that show!!!!  But Ruble is crying for his lost child so I don't quite know what has actually happened!

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: polly_mk

I don't understand why most articles about CC's dismal performance talks about how there was a lot of pressure to recreate barun sanaya chemistry! πŸ˜•

Its not a love story ... its a saas bahu show! Why the hell would u make lead pair chemistry as your priority?? πŸ€” how dumb! Focus on making ur own show ... no need to "compete" with previous record. Just create ur own niche!

uhhh...no comments...my lips r sealed...πŸ˜†

just saw a comment   'barun return back to ipk'...kya bolun abπŸ˜†
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_mk

Its just an excuse of doomed show πŸ€’. My mind boggles with chemistry thing doesn't other shows has high trp without chemistry b/w leads πŸ˜•  Can't these articles writer see that show has poor content and actors acting is not convincing or may be those blogs are written by fan reporters to make an excuse for their fav actor show who knows πŸ˜†
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: temperance12

Poocho math yaar, I have no clue what goes on in that show!!!!  But Ruble is crying for his lost child so I don't quite know what has actually happened!

once i was randomly changing channels..i saw mukesh khanna's charect dying...i was like 'what the??'...now a new family came[dadaji's bro i think...]...some drama is going on...
polly_mk thumbnail

uhhh...no comments...my lips r sealed...πŸ˜†

just saw a comment   'barun return back to ipk'...kya bolun abπŸ˜†

arre which IPK !! The one that got over?? Or IPK2??

I don't understand when people say... barun come back as ASR! Confused ... Arshi story is over! they fell in love, against all obstacles...and got married. Love story is over.

Now IPK2 is again a similar story line... difficult love story of contrasting personality individuals! Why the hell will Barun do the same role AGAIN! If he is suicidal about his career .. then yes...he shud come back and do IPK2!

Too much obsession with a show & jodi!
Kranu thumbnail
Checking 4 lions FB page, IPK pics has more likes than QH pics  even when QH is running right now
polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kranu

Its just an excuse of doomed show πŸ€’. My mind boggles with chemistry thing doesn't other shows has high trp without chemistry b/w leads πŸ˜•  Can't these articles writer see that show has poor content and actors acting is not convincing or may be those blogs are written by fan reporters to make an excuse for their fav actor show who knows πŸ˜†

Exactly! ... and now it should be VERY clear to them that the bad chemistry between SI & FK ... did NOT affect general viewers. Since the marriage (ML replacement) the TRPs have fallen even lower than before... so one cud say while FK was on the show...it did better!! Its the story that has gone haywire! So the viewership has dropped. There isn't anything much appealing in the show to make a viewer want to tune back in ... so they stopped watching!! simple.
Kranu thumbnail
Ayyo Polly you are not making any sense okay πŸ˜†. Barun will comeback to IPK sequel in future according to insider sources πŸ˜³