CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 90

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by polly_mk

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±... no one sees these kind of details anyway ... show works when it is able to draw in the viewers ... not drive them away ! who cares whether someone drove a car before or not...

anyway ...sanu ki... glorify away ... all the over praising and glorification has only led to this state !

what was sheetal in ipk driving when she bumps into khushi and Arnav??? What was khushi driving when she saved aarav from goons by beating them with vegetables, probably a spaceship...
Originally posted by .Sama.

😲

🀣 Someone inform that even Gopi Vau has done it πŸ˜›

And what's even more path breaking is tht a man was sitting next to her and she instead of relinquishing the wheel boldly drove ... To tv history apparently πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Sama.

😲

🀣 Someone inform that even Gopi Vau has done it πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Didn't Khoosi bitiya do it as well??? Itni jaldi bhool jaye kya, Khoosi ko?
Originally posted by temperance12

That is like Malika Sherawat saying she was the first person to kiss on Indian Screens!!!! Too tired to go and research but I'm pretty sure I can come up with some shots if I wanted to...
ya ... and also said she was the first actress to wear a bikini on Indian screens too ! πŸ₯±

Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
Originally posted by summer_breeze

what was sheetal in ipk driving when she bumps into khushi and Arnav??? What was khushi driving when she saved aarav from goons by beating them with vegetables, probably a spaceship...[/QUOTE]

@bold ... 🀣  🀣 AshπŸ‘

hehehe... waise from Tulsi to Prerna to Kashish to chavi n Anamika drive spaceshipsπŸ₯±

Originally posted by simim

And what's even more path breaking is tht a man was sitting next to her and she instead of relinquishing the wheel boldly drove ... To tv history apparently πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... such entertaining fans I tell u!

Anamika did the same today... with Jeetwa sitting next to her in the carπŸ˜†
Originally posted by temperance12

<font color="#17365d"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode">That is like Malika Sherawat saying she was the first person to kiss on Indian Screens!!!! Too tired to go and research but I'm pretty sure I can come up with some shots if I wanted to... </font></font>

Kissing was there when devika rani was the heroine and Ashok kumar the hero... Then got banned and then much later the ban was removed... So Mallika sherawat is an idiot... Driving cars has been done by heroines since ages... And then there is talk of Barun fans glorifying him
Originally posted by polly_mk

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... such entertaining fans I tell u!

Ur friends response was the best 😳

Yes Gopi was with Ahem
Akshara with Munna etc

Ekta ke shows ko toh Chalo out of count rakte hain. Indra aka Hitler Didi, Zoya et al

Recently Kittu with her hubby FIL and BIL sitting beside her at various occasions

Chalo Chodo