CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by simim

And AP

yeah... πŸ˜† AP,Sikkim n Orissa too...
road trip from kerala to Nagaland...missed it... 😭
Originally posted by polly_mk

🀣that makes more sense to me ... atleast he has a possible vengeful reason to do so! 🀑

Yeah blame the poor guy... he had been a punching bag for someone's publicity stunt and cry me a river spree in media... Poor chap, people are getting their publicity through him... πŸ‘
Originally posted by .Sama.

No you won't ... I want to do that when I figure out how πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by polly_mk

🀣that makes more sense to me ... atleast he has a possible vengeful reason to do so! 🀑

Oly if he was a Angel

U know there are even posts abt heroine driving a car and it being proclaimed as a first on Indian tv
πŸ₯±πŸ₯± ... no one sees these kind of details anyway ... show works when it is able to draw in the viewers ... not drive them away ! who cares whether someone drove a car before or not...

anyway ...sanu ki... glorify away ... all the over praising and glorification has only led to this state !
Originally posted by summer_breeze

Before she kick started her career in bollywood... she was signed to do a Tamil movie,with actor Srikanth... she was done with shooting 75% of her part... when they decided kick her out citing she didn't look good enough... now look where she is, apparent the oly Indian actress who can shoulder a movie on her own... I dislike this habit of writing everyone and everything off when it comes to the person one dislike... to me sanaya show cc is bad, but you never know it can bounce back any Friggin day

@Bold: Exactly… You never know one change and that could change the fate of the show!!! And that change could be in the writing team or other departments like editing, direction etc…   It take one guy on top to take a stand and make a change in the team...

I never understood why people associate good looks with a successful career. The best actors rarely are the blessed in that department. Vidhya Balan is my favourite in the current crop of actresses...  Even FK, he isn't the most handsome man, but he is extremely talented and that is what makes him connect with people!

U know there are even posts abt heroine driving a car and it being proclaimed as a first on Indian tv

😲

🀣 Someone inform that even Gopi Vau has done it πŸ˜›
There is buzz for si in bw section
Originally posted by .Sama.

😲

🀣 Someone inform that even Gopi Vau has done it πŸ˜›

Hmm it's so stupid... πŸ˜•

That is like Malika Sherawat saying she was the first person to kiss on Indian Screens!!!! Too tired to go and research but I'm pretty sure I can come up with some shots if I wanted to...