Users

Frequent Posters

Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mishaj

Im in team beaed...:-P

im in team clean shaven...:-P

Actually i dont understand one thing-who will sit n think abt an actor's look very seriously in real world n then decides to watch his movies?:-P

Like ,"oh he looks so "bad"...so dont go to his movies"...!:-P
seriously ,these r very narrow minded obsessed thoughts...

And happy that how d "concerned comments" r handled by d Artic ppl in MT...:-P

I'm lost here... brief me up
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temperance12

Sorry, which movie is this?? TRPs are out... 😆

bhaag milkha bhaag.
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: polly_mk

bhys? aaj kya special din hai??

😳i had an enlightenment about how film industry, tv industry n entertainment industry is all about looks, length of hair, dance drills etc... bt i do find all this in the flop shows... may be i need to see an Amir- Kajol movie for further research🤓
Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: summer_breeze

I'm lost here... brief me up

Ash ... Some non regulars of MT posted that Barun looks so bad in off screen pics ... 1. No wonder his movies don't get released ... Then after being told it IS going to be released ... 2. He will not be offered any more movies as he looks so bad ... And of course the movie will not run as .. Again ... He looks so bad !!!
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishaj

Im in team beaed...:-P

im in team clean shaven...:-P

Actually i dont understand one thing-who will sit n think abt an actor's look very seriously in real world n then decides to watch his movies?:-P

Like ,"oh he looks so "bad"...so dont go to his movies"...!:-P
seriously ,these r very narrow minded obsessed thoughts...

And happy that how d "concerned comments" r handled by d Artic ppl in MT...:-P

That statement was so funny ...i cudn't help ROFLing!

Ya .. .other were giving their nice POVs ...and I was agreeing with them ki ..FINE he looks bad off screen ... what to do ... .leave it! 😆 I mean there is really nothing we can do about it. When biwi and bast fraand kuch nahi kar sakey ... toh hum phankie kya cheez hai . it is somehting he has to choose to change. Humare bolne se kuch nahi hoga.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonapri

i went to a creation gallery as i got pm. there was a siggy of sc and kumud and the maker said that she find chemistry between kumud and her husband much better. gautam and jenny are better off being apart and emotional and many were agreeing.😲 seems like ajkal chemistry= love hate😆
vaise this if promotes the word chemistry so much😆

I agree both with the fact that the actor who plays husband and his girlfriend are spot on in their individual characters which makes the viewing better. Par not something appealing in the storyline.
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonapri

i so badly want to see it😭

Must watch movie, sona!!! do catch up when time permits... farHan has taken acting to a different level... he has risen sharply as an actor...
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i thot BMB...had a very poor screenplay...it lagged a lot...they made silly excuses for his poor showing in the olympics...and they made light of all his major achievements and made it look as if pakistan was his biggest achievement...the thing that worked for the movie was the extraordinary life that milkha had and Farhans performance...which was utterly sincere and charming.

The direction was indulgent, and not taut...I expected better from the team
Edited by simim - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VasuS

Ash ... Some non regulars of MT posted that Barun looks so bad in off screen pics ... 1. No wonder his movies don't get released ... Then after being told it IS going to be released ... 2. He will not be offered any more movies as he looks so bad ... And of course the movie will not run as .. Again ... He looks so bad !!!

Haan... what WAS that talk!

He is looking "horrible" .. at this rate his movie will never release..
He looked so good as ASR ...what has happened to him nowadays... he is losing fans...
He is looking bad ... it is hurting his future prospects!

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well we had some regulars pipe in with yeah he needs to gain weight ... And then it was taken in a polite non confrontational direction by regulars ...Polly you being 1 of them ... ⭐️Edited by VasuS - 10 years ago