Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: riti4u

.this actor is really doing awesome job yaar..even when i pray to shivji..i see him onlyπŸ˜•

On a different note this is one of the reason I do not like any mythological serial...

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

waise mohit raina n gautam rode share their birthdays...on 14 th August...πŸ˜ƒ

i like them..specially mohit😳..i told my mom...it is shiv ji's bday on 14th...she was like what...then i corrected wid mohit's name...πŸ˜†..this actor is really doing awesome job yaar..even when i pray to shivji..i see him onlyπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r crazy Riti...but then our religion gives a form to Gods...and even the calendar shivji yaa...the framed pic of shivji must be based on some man only...so...wht can we say
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: simim

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r crazy Riti...but then our religion gives a form to Gods...and even the calendar shivji yaa...the framed pic of shivji must be based on some man only...so...wht can we say

yeah..its much like who will you imagine seeing as Lord Ram..Arun govil comes to mind..though many new ramayan shows too came...still..

About being crazy.. yeah i m...EmbarrassedπŸ˜†
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simim

it reminded me once my mom told that the guy who played lakshman in old ramayan that use to come in dd was once had to bear crowd anger when they saw him smoking.cause they use to see him as lakshmanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

On a different note this is one of the reason I do not like any mythological serial...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but actually this show is good...i mean it is not OTT..n specially few things are told in such manner which hold true even in today's time...
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonapri

it reminded me once my mom told that the guy who played lakshman in old ramayan that use to come in dd was once had to bear crowd anger when they saw him smoking.cause they use to see him as lakshmanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i wonder how people react to those who play ravan πŸ˜†
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonapri

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
On another note Sona...ignore foolish people na...and dont respond to them ...
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i wonder how people react to those who play ravan πŸ˜†

like they do to Abhaas - Why tweet him about our IPK, he was kamina Shyaam πŸ˜†
riti4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

just few months ago ...i was like those ppl only...i hated himπŸ€” for being so evil..as shyam🀣
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

you read shraddha intw how her friends didnt wanted to come her home as whatrole shakti kapoor use to play.
simi last tha now ignoredπŸ˜†