Chat Clubs

CC #26~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 68

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simim

<font color="#006dca">Avinash Sachdev@avinashsachdev4</font>
Since Jan the show was named something else and we had got the studio of IPKKND, and
today the show is called IPKKND2. DESTINY...

</div>
<div>
so they were shooting for the show called aastha in ipk studio...and now the show itself is called ipk!!!!

Sirf naam nahi ghar bhi 🤣 I hope its not designed the same way, Warna toh suicide !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello everyone….

For most of the time, I am just tired of all the fights between fan groups! It's become amusing now, but occasionally it does flare up my anger, especially when I see comments encouraging people to mark the promo of IPK2 as spam. But on the whole, it's yawn worthy now. People still harping on the same story for the past 8 months, waiting for any opportunity to prove they were right in the first place!

No one here is dealing with Gods! But I guess the human nature to judge other and ego of wanting to be right all along is just too sweet to pass out.  Agree or disagree with each other, but then I don't see a point in holding on to something for so long…

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

but Jodha Akbar always air a note on bottom about name of character right...they mention in real it is harika bai..😕

I don't know exactly what was there in history so don't  know what exactly is wrongly shown..but i feel if anything that hurts any community then that should not be shown...showing disclaimer does not makes things okay...and when the issue is this sensitive then why to touch on that...

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: temperance12

Hello everyone'.

For most of the time, I am just tired of all the fights between fan groups! It's become amusing now, but occasionally it does flare up my anger, especially when I see comments encouraging people to mark the promo of IPK2 as spam. But on the whole, it's yawn worthy now. People still harping on the same story for the past 8 months, waiting for any opportunity to prove they were right in the first place!

No one here is dealing with Gods! But I guess the human nature to judge other and ego of wanting to be right all along is just too sweet to pass out.  Agree or disagree with each other, but then I don't see a point in holding on to something for so long'

Honestly tanya my first reaction was why this name...but then I think enough time has passed and when everyone can make name from the show...why cant those people who own it cn ..? i mean title belongs to them...it was quite a popular show...why wont they use it...any business mind wud think..it is good idea to cash on a brand ...like a simple example this movie which released today...Once Upon in Mumbai Doobara...people who have liked the first movie will think movie can offer good n will go to watch..expecting frm brand...bt this movie is havin all different actors n i feel different story too... so if makers in BW can cash on title sequels...why cant producers of TV do it... Ofcourse i understand EQ of fans here..but i think they shud realise that indeed IPK was a beautiful memory..then let it be...we spoilt the end...n lets nt spoil new beginning for someone else...atleast...
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

I don't know exactly what was there in history so don't  know what exactly is wrongly shown..but i feel if anything that hurts any community then that should not be shown...showing disclaimer does not makes things okay...and when the issue is this sensitive then why to touch on that...

yeah maybe you are right..if they r not sure of this historical fact ,they shud not touch it.
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Speaking of sequels, Agneepath, Don, Himmatwala were all movies from my parents' generation (except Himmatwala, I enjoyed the original Agneepath and Don too).

All these movies were re-made by different cast, different production houses, different directors… I shudder to think what would happen if my parents start behaving the way some fans right now behave - signing petitions, marking perfectly OK promos as spam, taking to twitter to swear at everyone concerned with the new product!!! How embarrassing that would be!! My head would be hung in shame, if ever things like that happened….

And in IPK 2's case nothing about it is the same as the first!! In all the above movies, the story was pretty much the same, including the songs!!! Here, just a name and it's caused such a ruckus…. 

riti4u thumbnail
waise mohit raina n gautam rode share their birthdays...on 14 th August...😃
i like them..specially mohit😳..i told my mom...it is shiv ji's bday on 14th...she was like what...then i corrected wid mohit's name...😆..this actor is really doing awesome job yaar..even when i pray to shivji..i see him only😕
riti4u thumbnail
ofcourse sequels in  BW is not new... even in TV ,PV got second season wid new leads...i think if SP wud hav used earlier cast fr promotin this new sequel then damage cud hv been less...bt still after 8 months of show..i really dont understand the fuss...and now I think I have finally moved on...😆
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

.this actor is really doing awesome job yaar..even when i pray to shivji..i see him only😕

Hari OM Hari OM !! 😆
riti4u thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Sama.

Hari OM Hari OM !! 😆

😆😆 yeah n since i imagine like that ..i cnt even drool on him...😆..btw new parvati is good...i find her cute...they chose replacement well😊