Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: temperance12

</div>
<font color="#17365d"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode">

Well, so far I haven't seen the promo on TV in UK. But then I am not an avid Star Plus viewer either; so won't even know if I have missed it.

<div>

But getting a video spam just because their feelings are hurt, is just absurd!!!</font></font>

I haven't watched it in US either and believe me I am waiting !!
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishaj

hmm i saw that spamming guide pic in fb

some ppl rโ˜ข๏ธ
and there z comments like calling all the cable operators n for shutting down star plus channel๐Ÿค”
seriously ...its hightime some ppl get an "epic reality check"
i wish all the best to the show n want it to be a toprated show...(.if it gets  the prime time slot)
i hope they reuse the phamous rabba veys in ek bar bhir too๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜ˆ

this z pathetic!

goodnight pollyji kranuji n tanyaji...๐Ÿ˜†

goodnight mishaji

"epic reality check" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
polly_mk thumbnail
I am still pretty neutral about this show ... I mean I feel like it is a new show ... atleast for me it is just like a new show! Just coz they name it the same... does not "ruin" my ipk memories for me ... why such insecurity!! are they scared that it will surpass IPK and then IPK will not be remembered as an EPIC show??!!!

i'll give it a shot if the timing suits me ... just like I give a shot to any other show... but somewhere I am a bit bored of the m&b type show now ... so lets see... may not watch it.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Surprisingly , I totally concur with Polly !
Well .. The surprising is not that I agree with Polly .. That usually happens ... The surprising part is that it really does not bother me or taint any Ipk memories for me if this show is Ipk 2 ... I would have checked it out if I came across it on my TV .. Right now am not so keen as I do not quite like the Male lead .. Did not like choti bahu ... But female lead I haven't seen before ... If I conf across a scene when it starts and the story or something in the shows catches my attention then Will watch it ...
mishaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasuS

Well .. The surprising is not that I agree with Polly .. That usually happens ... The surprising part is that it really does not bother me or taint any Ipk memories for me if this show is Ipk 2 ... I would have checked it out if I came across it on my TV .. Right now am not so keen as I do not quite like the Male lead .. Did not like choti bahu ... But female lead I haven't seen before ... If I conf across a scene when it starts and the story or something in the shows catches my attention then Will watch it ...

im alwys neutral abt ipk  2 
but seeing  this over reaction even neutral viewers r forced to be attached๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 i dont care abt ek bar bhir n im not gonna watch it ..(thatz another story)๐Ÿ˜†

wokey goodnigt...ek bar bhir๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mishaj - 10 years ago
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree with you guys (Polly and Vasu), it's just another show for meโ€ฆ The name doesn't compel me to watch it nor does it compel me to not watch itโ€ฆ  It is what it is. The promo was just OK for me, I liked Meri Bhabhi promos better than IPK 2 promo.

If it's going to be aired in the afternoon, then there is no way I can watch it! Prime time, maybe depends.

polly_mk thumbnail
True Vasu ji ... and what GH tweeted really made sense to me ... that we shud feel proud that our fav show turned into a franchise due to its popularity. And who made it popular ... we only na! I loved IPK & Arshi ... now its over ...their story is over...this is a new story...and nobody is ruining prev story & characters (as riti said) ... I am not attached to the name or the font or the poster of IPK ... how can you demean your fav show like this ... by acting as if it is was so weak that it will be wiped out by a new show with the same name! How is this "ruining" IPK? In fact take it as a thing of pride!!

There are different ways to look at a situation. I wish people stop this mad behaviour and try to look at it in a positive way!
Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaj

im alwys neutral abt ipk  2 
but seeing  this over reaction even neutral viewers r forced to be attached๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 i dont care abt ek bar bhir n im not gonna watch it ..(thatz another story)๐Ÿ˜†

wokey goodnigt...ek bar bhir๐Ÿ˜†

aap soyi nahi! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

goodnight ..ek bar phir ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chalo me leaving tooโ€ฆ Good night!

polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: VasuS

@bold ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...thx for clarifying vasu ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ