Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

   
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

|| Kehta Hai Dil...Jee Le Zara -HELPDESK || (Page 18)

divra4 Senior Member
divra4
divra4

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 631

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
hi just wanted to know about the title song of jee le Zara (in dino dil hai mera) frm which move it s. Heard t n radio ystrdy but didn't no the movie. Pls help.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 51262

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divra4


hi just wanted to know about the title song of jee le Zara (in dino dil hai mera) frm which move it s. Heard t n radio ystrdy but didn't no the movie. Pls help.
its from d movie

Life In a Metro

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divra4-Swetha-

dent4u Groupbie
dent4u
dent4u

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 93

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
wheres the written update for friday, january 17th, 2014?
ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 7389

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dent4u

wheres the written update for friday, january 17th, 2014?
January 17, 2014 - Written Update -Kehta Hai Dil Jee le Zara
Alfinnish Newbie
Alfinnish
Alfinnish

Joined: 21 January 2014
Posts: 2

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Hey you guys, just wondering if anyone ever posted the mp3 of this show because the little it's and bits of song that are played are mind blowing!! Would really appreciate if anyone replies :D Smile
ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 7389

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alfinnish

Hey you guys, just wondering if anyone ever posted the mp3 of this show because the little it's and bits of song that are played are mind blowing!! Would really appreciate if anyone replies :D Smile
BG music- collection
check this thread
princess_farh Goldie
princess_farh
princess_farh

Joined: 15 July 2012
Posts: 1576

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
hi ppl! I hvnt wtchd jee le zaraa 4rm the tym dv and saachi wer bottling jam and dv got sick the next day. Bn out of town 4 so long. Plz plz briefly update me ! Plz plz plz plz plz
ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Joined: 16 December 2010
Posts: 7389

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_farh

hi ppl! I hvnt wtchd jee le zaraa 4rm the tym dv and saachi wer bottling jam and dv got sick the next day. Bn out of town 4 so long. Plz plz briefly update me ! Plz plz plz plz plz
check this Story So Far :

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index