Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

   
Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob (Page 97)

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Joined: 08 June 2009
Posts: 2680

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anubharad

Some trivia as usual a storm in a teacup. Something media churns up and expects the stars to clarify their figment of imagination Stern Smile




Mouni Roy denies receiving expensive car from Mohit Raina

Faheem Ruhani  May 28, 2014 | UPDATED 17:19 IST
 

While the couple in question has never admitted to their relationship but sources in TV industry claim that Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy (both seen in the hit TV mythological Devon Ka Dev - Mahadev) have been dating for quite sometime.

According a source, boyfriend Mohit recently gifted his lady love Mouni a luxury car. She was totally zapped on receiving the gift.

Mouni Roy, Mohit Raina
Mouni Roy and Mohit Raina haven't made their relationship official in the public yet.

In fact, some colleagues from the TV industry feel that if they are so demonstrative about their feelings towards each other why should they hide it?    

When we called up Mouni to check on her experience of going for a drive in her brand new wheels, she categorically denied it. "Why would somebody gift me such an expensive item? You can come and check my parking space," she shot back.

She further added, "And why would I accept such an expensive gift from somebody. That's not my style. Thank you."



it was that e24 segment total crap Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchaali

panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 10455

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
funny LOL
panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 10455

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Entering MR AT after a long time, why this is so deserted now a day? for a long time I am seeing 15 th AT or MR, what happened to all Confused
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC
Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 20405

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchaali

Entering MR AT after a long time, why this is so deserted now a day? for a long time I am seeing 15 th AT or MR, what happened to all Confused
this AT started last year on MR's b'day..LOL..I guess the next AT will start at the same time..TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchaali

panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 10455

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

this AT started last year on MR's b'day..LOL..I guess the next AT will start at the same time..TongueLOL

Why so? Cry

I was part of MR AT when the Jalandhar track was going on, so many people were here, now where are all?
Anusha-B Goldie
Anusha-B
Anusha-B

Joined: 26 September 2013
Posts: 1612

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemavidz

Originally posted by anubharad

Some trivia as usual a storm in a teacup. Something media churns up and expects the stars to clarify their figment of imagination Stern Smile




Mouni Roy denies receiving expensive car from Mohit Raina

Faheem Ruhani  May 28, 2014 | UPDATED 17:19 IST
 

While the couple in question has never admitted to their relationship but sources in TV industry claim that Mohit Raina and Mouni Roy (both seen in the hit TV mythological Devon Ka Dev - Mahadev) have been dating for quite sometime.

According a source, boyfriend Mohit recently gifted his lady love Mouni a luxury car. She was totally zapped on receiving the gift.

Mouni Roy, Mohit Raina
Mouni Roy and Mohit Raina haven't made their relationship official in the public yet.

In fact, some colleagues from the TV industry feel that if they are so demonstrative about their feelings towards each other why should they hide it?    

When we called up Mouni to check on her experience of going for a drive in her brand new wheels, she categorically denied it. "Why would somebody gift me such an expensive item? You can come and check my parking space," she shot back.

She further added, "And why would I accept such an expensive gift from somebody. That's not my style. Thank you."



it was that e24 segment total crap Angry



I think media should let Mohit and Mouni be and not chase them around for juicy tidbits. Not all couples are comfortable taking about their personal life as it is too personal a topic for most to touch upon. A gift is a gift why would should the world know about it what they gift to each other.

I think it is good to keep the suspense going and not make a show of your life life with excessive PDA like some other couples do in the tv and movie industry.
I like them in this aspect as each are focused more on their careers at this point of time. Baaki time will tell Smile

Anusha-B Goldie
Anusha-B
Anusha-B

Joined: 26 September 2013
Posts: 1612

Posted: 31 May 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchaaliNikki_Titli

Priyanshi_ IF-Dazzler
Priyanshi_
Priyanshi_

Joined: 23 September 2013
Posts: 3823

Posted: 01 June 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Oak Tree Shopping Festival 2014 is on Facebook. To connect with Oak Tree Shopping Festival 2014, join Facebook today.
Join Log In
Oak Tree Shopping Festival 2014
Today at 6:07am
Want to Dine with Mohit Raina? Make a reservation at Red Chutney for Sunday June 8th for 12:30pm-2pm.

Call now!
Red Chutney (732) 549-7788
1538 Oak Tree Rd, Iselin, NJ 08830

Minimum reservation for 4 people only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SadhanamomoNikki_Titli

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
llMohit Raina AT 16~Har Har Mahadevll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 362   Views: 36352

OtakuGirl-Debo 362 36352 25 July 2016 at 1:35am by shubhika124
Mohit Vs Mohit Vs Mohit

Author: loveumishal   Replies: 8   Views: 1990

loveumishal 8 1990 11 May 2013 at 7:55pm by atominis
llMohit Raina AT 5~Har Har Mahadevll~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 1208   Views: 51574

OtakuGirl-Debo 1208 51574 25 March 2013 at 2:39am by sweetsandhya
llMohit Raina AT 4~Har Har Mahadevll~CLOSED~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 1194   Views: 50386

OtakuGirl-Debo 1194 50386 03 February 2013 at 2:18am by OtakuGirl-Debo
llMohit Raina AT3-Har Har Mahadevll[CLOSED]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 1197   Views: 47247

OtakuGirl-Debo 1197 47247 17 December 2012 at 8:50am by shubhika124

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index