Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob (Page 138)

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5OtakuGirl-Deboforam.

aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged

and how do you define Happy ending..?? Mahadev Parvati, Vishnu Lakshmi singing around the trees??

in any case..Lohitaang is supposed to live and turn into planet...  

and BTW with due respect to your views, you seem to be a pretty peculiar audience..when the episodes were worst to the extent of death and even Mohit was nt acting well then you were happy with the trackShockedShocked

but when in the present times the track has a steady pace and is now talking some graspable sense,then you want this track to end..Shocked  Very Peculiar I say..!!
[/QUOTE]             hey     you      Mr. or Miss    whatever,  you    are indeed a very peculiar person. on one hand you are mentioning with due respect   to my   views ,   on   the   other hand   you   are  calling  me   as  peculiarQuestion             i     was      just    expressing      my   views      and      didn't  invite    you     to       give   personal       comments      on  meQuestion      what      is       your     problemQuestion
[/QUOTE]

hahahaaa.. i never deny that i am peculiar..!!LOLLOLLOL  bTw you omitted to answer  question in bold...!! we will be fascinated to hear about your idea of Happy Ending 
[/QUOTE]   ok, for me,happy ending means an end which is decent and not offensive. the lohitang mahakali mahadev part is superb. but the tulsi story is very obscenic and indecent.keeping the srishti ka kalyan aside,lord vishnu had actually committed adultery, rape, bigamy   by marrying for the second time,, which i can't tolerate being a law student. he did injustice to devi lakshmi in this way, who actually had no fault but had to bear a co-wife. these acts of vishnuji to be shown, although it will  be a whitewashed version, will   lead to character  assassination[not for actual vishnuji, who actually did it , but srj's image]. therefore i find this story  as  improper to be the last one.  AM  I   WRONGQuestion

Edited by aparupanath - 21 September 2014 at 8:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5

Anusha-B Goldie
Anusha-B
Anusha-B

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Nice to read all the comments here honestly not much into the show these days. One interesting thing I find with u Aparupanath is the way u leave so much of space after each word takes time to read the whole sentence..I always find kids write or type the way u do.
Also what u can type and post u type the same in the three different posts ending up spamming the whole thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5kaatayani

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparupanath

and how do you define Happy ending..?? Mahadev Parvati, Vishnu Lakshmi singing around the trees??

in any case..Lohitaang is supposed to live and turn into planet...  

and BTW with due respect to your views, you seem to be a pretty peculiar audience..when the episodes were worst to the extent of death and even Mohit was nt acting well then you were happy with the trackShockedShocked

but when in the present times the track has a steady pace and is now talking some graspable sense,then you want this track to end..Shocked  Very Peculiar I say..!!
             hey     you      Mr. or Miss    whatever,  you    are indeed a very peculiar person. on one hand you are mentioning with due respect   to my   views ,   on   the   other hand   you   are  calling  me   as  peculiarQuestion             i     was      just    expressing      my   views      and      didn't  invite    you     to       give   personal       comments      on  meQuestion      what      is       your     problemQuestion
[/QUOTE]

hahahaaa.. i never deny that i am peculiar..!!LOLLOLLOL  bTw you omitted to answer  question in bold...!! we will be fascinated to hear about your idea of Happy Ending 
[/QUOTE]   ok, for me,happy ending means an end which is decent and not offensive. the lohitang mahakali mahadev part is superb. but the tulsi story is very obscenic and indecent.keeping the srishti ka kalyan aside,lord vishnu had actually committed adultery, rape, bigamy   by marrying for the second time,, which i can't tolerate being a law student. he did injustice to devi lakshmi in this way, who actually had no fault but had to bear a co-wife. these acts of vishnuji to be shown, although it will  be a whitewashed version, will   lead to character  assassination[not for actual vishnuji, who actually did it , but srj's image]. therefore i find this story  as  improper to be the last one.  AM  I   WRONGQuestion
[/QUOTE]

my dear.. there is something that is called alteration... you find Tulsi story obscene.. so was Vrinda's and Vishnu.. and DKDM found a middle path to show tht story.. wth Lakshmi herself granting permission to Vishnu..

and being a law student i really expect you to understand that wat shown on TV and wat s written in scriptures are completely different.. for tht matter DKDM has been a show where the makers a way to balance all the religious beliefs.. they don't go on to show superiority of one deity over other but a theory interdependce with the value of  justifiable use of powers within their spheres..

and most basic thing is that you are speculating even before Vishnu has woken up from yog nidra.. ehn also being a law student i expect certain understanding that how the Purans were written.. i am sure if you wud have seen cases of blasphemy they do delve into the arguments of historical backgrounds of the puranas.. since you being a law student different versions of one stories shud actually make you restless to know the truth...

and as far as your last question as to be tht whether you are wrong.. then i think u might have noticed that Tulsi's story is not the end of this track... and if tht;s what yu feel.. then you might have not paid attention to the show at all 

Quixotic5

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparupanathkaatayani

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

@ Kaatyani
I loved that pic u posted..is it taken from a promo or actual episode ?

its a very old promo for 27th April 2012 Devasur Sangram..and yes the actual episode was almost similar to the promo... those were the days..CryCry

Quixotic5

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

Quite an interesting conversation goin on here..honestly, i am happy stalking Geek  but thought i ll post anyways..
hmm..well..i do agree with apararupath about certain things..Narayan's multiple affairs has always been a bone of contention for me, and i m not talking about DKDM in perticular, just in general, i never liked it..but as far as 'happy ending' is concerned, i dont think anybody needs to worry about it since thats probably how DKDM will sign off..and apararupath, as kaatyayni mentioned already, that Tulsi track is not going to be the last track..so dont worry, it wont end on a sad note..

this is why i have big issue in trusting Puraans.. and their authors.. i never understand their POV for Gods.. i found Shiva stalking Mohini equally appalling considering tht He is considered to be model husband and all that.. i am simply happy to take them as stories and see a bigger point for example as Vishnu violated Vrinda he was cursed.. of all our mythological gods Vihnu as we say crudely is "Rangeen"  or rather he has been portrayed thus... 

as regards to this particular individual's views.. well i am surprised that this person believes tht DKDM ends with Tulsi trackShocked for that matter it is not hard to see tht Tulsi is mere a subsidiary inclusive track in the greater story of Lohitang 

Quixotic5

Go to top