Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob (Page 137)

aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

Originally posted by aparupanath

i  don't know about others but i  wanted a happy ending to this show, which the current track  will   certainly not   provide .

and how do you define Happy ending..?? Mahadev Parvati, Vishnu Lakshmi singing around the trees??

in any case..Lohitaang is supposed to live and turn into planet...  

and BTW with due respect to your views, you seem to be a pretty peculiar audience..when the episodes were worst to the extent of death and even Mohit was nt acting well then you were happy with the trackShockedShocked

but when in the present times the track has a steady pace and is now talking some graspable sense,then you want this track to end..Shocked  Very Peculiar I say..!!
             hey     you      Mr. or Miss    whatever,  you    are indeed a very peculiar person. on one hand you are mentioning with due respect   to my   views ,   on   the   other hand   you   are  calling  me   as  peculiarQuestion             i     was      just    expressing      my   views      and      didn't  invite    you     to       give   personal       comments      on  meQuestion      what      is       your     problemQuestion

aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

haha me too wanted to know what happy ending he/she talking about

like hero heroin living happily ever after????
            and   you     , don't  you have   any      other     topic    to    discuss, that    you    people      are    discussing     about  my   viewsQuestion
aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged

jise nahi pasand mat dekho...

and   you   are   no   one   to   order    me     what   i   should  do     and    what   not. i   have    been     watching     this   show  from   the beginning    and  will      continue    watching      it       till       the       end.
aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged

i  don't know about others but i  wanted a happy ending to this show, which the current track  will   certainly not   provide .

and how do you define Happy ending..?? Mahadev Parvati, Vishnu Lakshmi singing around the trees??

and BTW with due respect to your views, you seem to be a pretty peculiar audience..when the episodes were worst to the extent of death and even Mohit was nt acting well then you were happy with the trackShockedShocked

but when in the present times the track has a steady pace and is now talking some graspable sense,then you want this track to end..Shocked  Very Peculiar I say..!!
             also       i     would       like   to say      that     i      didn't         mentioned   that  i     don't    like      the  track,     but    only       expressed     my       views     regarding      its     being   the     last     track  .      why    you   people     are        attacking    me     personallyQuestion         don't   i   have   the   right   to    express    my     viewsQuestion isn't it  a discussion      threadQuestion      you      people       have      got     the  right   of   insulting      me       by     calling       me    a       peculiar   audience,        fine ,      but         don't       you      think        by     this      you  are     expressing     your  peculiarity    by     commenting    personallyQuestion
aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged
      and      regarding   my        praising     the      other tracks        ,which    you      people    found    boring, for    your         kind     information, i   had      joined     the      india forums    few   months  bacck     and  that  too    just because     of  dkdm    and    mohit.     previously, i     was mesmerised    by       the      performances     of the   cast       but  was     late   to join    the  forum.      so      i     was     praising      mohit      and         others       almost         regularly      when      the        other   members   had   left    commenting.  .    and     you people    found      problem   in       this   case   alsoQuestion  why      you     are     interfering    in     these    matters    i    don't     understand      .     never      do     this   to     any    other     member  please.
foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
 stop spamming
kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 6:30am | IP Logged

stop spamming

its ok.. seems the individual is definitely not understanding certain things...  in any case.. this AT is definitely not out of bounds for anyone..jisko jo karna hai woh kare..!! 
kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 21 September 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged

hey     you      Mr. or Miss    whatever,  you    are indeed a very peculiar person. on one hand you are mentioning with due respect   to my   views ,   on   the   other hand   you   are  calling  me   as  peculiarQuestion             i     was      just    expressing      my   views      and      didn't  invite    you     to       give   personal       comments      on  meQuestion      what      is       your     problemQuestion

hahahaaa.. i never deny that i am peculiar..!!LOLLOLLOL  bTw you omitted to answer  question in bold...!! we will be fascinated to hear about your idea of Happy Ending 

Go to top