Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob (Page 106)

DhwaniNair IF-Dazzler
DhwaniNair
DhwaniNair

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
feeling happy.. I found so many mohinians (mohit mouni fans) here...
This is a link to the fc of MoMo.. Pls visit al mohinians who are not member in this yet nwwww.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4048766

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 08 July 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
so looking forward to new look of Mahadev...
Mohit looked so cute in bald getup
kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged

'There are no more hidden tales in Devon Ke Dev'

Mohit Raina

After Bade Achche Lagte Hain, it appears that another popular television show is coming to an end.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev apparently is drawing to a conclusion, and the channel Life OK seems to be looking for a proper closure for the genre-defining mythological serial.

To his credit, its protagonist Mohit Raina, one of the most popular actors on TV, doesn't deny that the series is indeed running out of time.

"I suppose there is a time and place for everything," says Mohit. "Our series has been telling the story with great success. But now I feel we've explored every aspect of Mahadev's saga. There are no more hidden tales."

Mohit says the TRPs for the series are stable. "We have a staunch and solid audience. In-between I admit the episodes went through an identity crisis and we faced a slump. But now, we are on firm grounds again. Given the constraints of the medium, our writers are doing a fine job."

The decision on the serial's fate is now left to the channel.

"It's an official call," Mohit says. "I am doing my job even now as sincerely as I have always done. For me, playing Mahadev has been the biggest challenge, honour and satisfaction. Even if the series goes off air, I'll continue to conduct myself with the same dignity and spiritual sincerity as I have been doing while playing the role."

Mohit says living up to his fans' expectations constantly does get a little intimidating. "But the rewards are far greater than the minor discomforts. At a time when mythologicals were considered obsolete, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev revived the genre."

The question is, what would Mohit do next? He admits another mythological is a possibility. "The problem is, Mahadev is the Supreme Being, the Ultimate God. I've already played the Supreme Power. After one climbs the Himalayan peak, one can only go down from there. Any thing I do, any God I play would be a climb-down."

That's also the reason why a transition from television to films will not be easy for Mohit. "I am getting several movie offers but I have to be very particular about what I do. I am sure the audience that looks on me as a Mahadev knows that at the end of the day, I am an actor playing a God. But that doesn't exonerate me from a social responsibility. If I do a film, it will have to be something as dignified as Rang De Basanti," he says.

http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/there-are-no-more-hidden-tales-in-devon-ke-dev/20140709.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

same words same lines.. but then its more or less confirmed tht DKDM is going to say goodbye.. CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5atominissbk2Sadhanamomo

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kaatayani

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 10 July 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
^^  probably referring to Sati Rahasya.. a thing like comeback is not expected from a mytho show of repute lyk dkdm.. tht track ws the most illogical of all..  

in any case end of DKDM will create a void for me.. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 11 July 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

^^  probably referring to Sati Rahasya.. a thing like comeback is not expected from a mytho show of repute lyk dkdm.. tht track ws the most illogical of all..  

in any case end of DKDM will create a void for me.. Cry

Same with me. The end of DKDM means not being able to see Mohit as Shiva anymore...its as if he was born to beautifully enact this role.
For me Mohit is Mahadev!
Once this show ends, nothing else can take its place for me. Despite the faulty story lines and its ups and downs, DKDM has always been dear to me because of Mohit and I never gave up on it.

All the best to him for his future projects.
He is one of the most sincere, dedicated and humble actors on Indian TV.

I am glad that he stayed with DKDM and gave his best to it, never wavering or losing interest.
It is also amazing that despite getting movie offers he did not jump ship and abandon TV - that shows what a wonderfully dedicated and sincere person he is.
In this day and age of TV actors running blindly behind Bollywood, Mohit stands out as such a level headed, professional actor who stuck by his commitment to TV.

Will miss him a lot...and will miss DKDM - which for me is one of the best mythos on TV.

Edited by sbk2 - 11 July 2014 at 5:39am
atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 11 July 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
REDIFF TOP 10 TV ACTORS:

Mohit Raina

Mohit Raina, who plays Lord Shiva in the mythological Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, struck the right chord with audiences.

He became the new age Shiva, and was hugely appreciated. He has made God look more than just a divine being.

http://rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-televisions-top-10-actors/20140708.htm

kaatayani

Go to top