Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob (Page 102)

aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
 DEAR LORD SHIVA'Smile                                                                                                                                                 MOHIT PAR APNI KRIPADRISHTI BANAYE RAKHNA. KUCH AISI GHATNAKRAM AARAMBH KAR DIJIYE KI MOHIT KO ISS VARSH SRESHTH ABHINETA GHOSHIT KIYA JAAYE.                                                       HAR HAR MAHADEVTongue

Anusha-B Goldie
Anusha-B
Anusha-B

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 2:23am | IP Logged
aparu,  Mohit has already won so many awards last year. Now the shows popularity has gone down badly so it is not easy for the show to receive awards like it did last year.

Mohit has won ITA, Gold,  Academy so many awards and those where the times Mahadev was also doing well for the channel LifeOK as it was their number one show.

Here are some pics from the award events which u must have missed out on.

First award which not Mohit but DKDM team won was in 2012. The whole team on stage to collect the award.

This was ITA at beginning of last year 2012. DKDM got max awards of 7.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8022/imagejia.jpg

Stellar performance Gold Awards Last Year.

Than he receives awards for best Negative Role as Jalandhar at Indian Television Academy Awards.

Not to forget in 2012 he had also received best actor award from Big Star entertainment which he had not gone to receive.

Yes we all pray he gets more awards but I think as far as Mahadev is concerned I think he has been appreciated quite well and got many awards too Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparupanathpanchaali

rsnarula67 Senior Member
rsnarula67
rsnarula67

Posted: 25 June 2014 at 7:01am | IP Logged

Re  :  Mr.Raina in JDJ7

NO, NO, NO, please not as a participant in JDJ7. He definitely does not need it.

1. He is a good actor, but a non-dancer
2. There is something "off" about JDJ7

I started following JDJ7 only because Mouni Roy was one of the participants and I wanted to see her dance. She and Shakti Mohan are good, but the show itself, I dunno...

Maybe Mr.Raina can be seen there cheering on his friend/DKDM colleague; but pls not as a participant!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusha-B

aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 2:01am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rsnarula67]

NO, NO, NO, please not as a participant in JDJ7. He definitely does not need it.

I started following JDJ7 only because Mouni Roy was one of the participants and I wanted to see her dance. She and Shakti Mohan are good, but the show itself, I dunno...

Maybe Mr.Raina can be seen there cheering on his friend/DKDM colleague; but pls not as a participant!

[/QUOTE                   Mohit has no time for jdj at this moment.already puja is finding  it difficult to manage .if Mohit also joins then dkdm will turn into the ganpret show.                                                                I just want Mohit to win awards this year also Smile]
aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anubharad

aparu,  Mohit has already won so many awards last year. Now the shows popularity has gone down badly so it is not easy for the show to receive awards like it did last year.

Mohit has won ITA, Gold,  Academy so many awards and those where the times Mahadev was also doing well for the channel LifeOK as it was their number one show.

Here are some pics from the award events which u must have missed out on.

First award which not Mohit but DKDM team won was in 2012. The whole team on stage to collect the award.

This was ITA at beginning of last year 2012. DKDM got max awards of 7.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8022/imagejia.jpg

Stellar performance Gold Awards Last Year.

Than he receives awards for best Negative Role as Jalandhar at Indian Television Academy Awards.

Not to forget in 2012 he had also received best actor award from Big Star entertainment which he had not gone to receive.

Yes we all pray he gets more awards but I think as far as Mahadev is concerned I think he has been appreciated quite well and got many awards too Smile
SmileTongueyes, but i want him to win the best actor award for this year also. Unfortunately ,the writers are not providing an award-winning part for him.last year's martand and aghora part was also good for mohitSmile

Edited by aparupanath - 26 June 2014 at 2:20am
aparupanath IF-Dazzler
aparupanath
aparupanath

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Winkmohit has ultimate model looksEmbarrassed
Anusha-B Goldie
Anusha-B
Anusha-B

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsnarula67

I don't want Mohit in JDJ either the show looks so bad with so much hamming by so many side kicks I will be appalled if he took part. I don't mind like u say him coming and cheering in the audience. I wish he did that but he is a man totally dedicated to his work will never ever do that.

Last week I just watched Mouni, Shakti, Kritika performance and skipped rest in the bargain missed Puja's act.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsnarula67

panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 26 June 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Mohit is not a non dancer, he is an  excellent trained dancer. If he enters in a dance show, it will be viewers pleasure Embarrassed

Go to top