llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob - Page 100

Posted: 9 years ago
👏 so mr. lohitang , aap shigra hee yudh aarambh kijiye aur iss katha ka anth kijiye😉
😲   but why they are showing one story a day❓ aisa karne par toh dkdm ki end aa jaegi but  happy waala nahin
Originally posted by aparupanath

😲 previously they mentioned that this track would be of two months , it means upto sept   so, they should not extend it after that because in jallandhar's case there was a consistent rise in the trps but in this case it is not so.😲

i think you have got your facts pretty wrong.. the track was supposed to be of 3 moths itself..and unless Life Ok does nt find any show to replace Mahadev it will be stretched
and m loving this track and so dont want it to end soon
Originally posted by kaatayani

i think you have got your facts pretty wrong.. the track was supposed to be of 3 moths itself..and unless Life Ok does nt find any show to replace Mahadev it will be stretched
                  if it is so, then it would be the most  improper end .  this is because it is not the last evident story related to mahadev,,,
 fine, i don't expect anything from this show anymore.
    i  don't know about others but i  wanted a happy ending to this show, which the current track  will   certainly not   provide .
Same thread has been going on for past year???
Where are Mohit fans????
Yaar, cahlo kuch discuss karen!!!
Actually there is nothing left in the show and it seems all Mohit fans have left 😆