llMohit Raina AT 15~ll Happy Birthday Mohit Raina the Heartthrob - Page 95

Posted: 9 years ago
😊     mahadev    to        give       advice       to        devi       lakshmi     and          indicating       her         upcoming         misery😭
🥱     anyways ,     tomorrow's          episode       is     going       to     be      an       interesting  one😊
😲        kuch    bhi        ho     jaaye     but    i        don't    want    any       heartbreak           of         devi         lakshmi ,    atleast     a      very    romantic      lakshmivishnu        scene        after        all       the         cruel         acts       by      vishnu😳 to        show     that     lakshminarayan   are    inseparable.
Hello Guys!!! I am new here!!!!
😊 wow          mahadev ansh lohitang mahadev ka photocopy and   rishi dadhichi ka son       bhi    unka  photocopy👍🏼
😲 lohitang is following jallu's footsteps, but still  loving him😳
😲 mahadev indicating devi lakshmi about the approaching  problem😭  poor    devi     lakshmi, she  must  not  have     had the slightest   idea    of  narayan's upcoming   kartoot   for  the so called   shrishti ka    kalyaan😭
😊 anyways , loved   the    way        mahadev      addressed          her         as      the      power        of      tridev [parvati    and   saraswati       being  the   others]
😲        but        i       finally     want a     romantic sequence  of    vishnulakshmi   and   mahad😳
😊   by    the  way ,  for           yesterday's    episode ,     i am     proud  of        devi    lakshmi for    her   atut    vishwaas👍🏼