Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: atominis

They are obsessed with idea of Shiv as householder and being incomplete without Parvati. It was too much when Mahadev said Shiv is akin to shav without Shakti. 

It is like Mahadev is nothing on his own.

i feel the idea is fine.. bt the problem is tht UN took it too litrally🤢🤢
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@kaatayani
No dear, 'someone' is not you.
If you remember we got reprimanded for discussing off topic in another thread.  Didn't want same to happen again. I am never sure what is okay and what is not😊  Sometimes I get carried away  and then wham!   But I love the DTs, their reprimand's are so sweet - pashmina shawl mein lapetke jhoote marte hain😆😆

"gajni medical condition"  -  that one is perhaps the best description of the amnesia track.

Yeah I too have no problem with some fictions being added, as long as the main story is not touched too much.  The first Sati track was good - even though a major part of it was pure fiction, this is I think because it was well thought out and the trajectory was set well before they started shooting   (From what I have read,originally the serial was supposed to be about Sati - so perhaps they had a script in place before they started shooting).  

Most of the original legends relate to Shiv and Parvati/Adi Shakti, and these stories should not be murdered beyond recognition and logic!  

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow like almost after 7 or 8 months this AT is so active...ab lagta hai ye AT show end hone se pehle jarur khatam hoga...🤣...I think this AT created a record in IF for running for the longest time...Show abhi bhi chal raha hai aur AT 1 year se chal raha hai...😆
kaatayani thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

@kaatayani

If you remember we got reprimanded for discussing off topic in another thread.  Didn't want same to happen again. I am never sure what is okay and what is not😊  Sometimes I get carried away  and then wham!   But I love the DTs, their reprimand's are so sweet - pashmina shawl mein lapetke jhoote marte hain😆😆

"gajni medical condition"  -  that one is perhaps the best description of the amnesia track.

Yeah I too have no problem with some fictions being added, as long as the main story is not touched too much.  The first Sati track was good - even though a major part of it was pure fiction, this is I think because it was well thought out and the trajectory was set well before they started shooting   (From what I have read,originally the serial was supposed to be about Sati - so perhaps they had a script in place before they started shooting).  

Most of the original legends relate to Shiv and Parvati/Adi Shakti, and these stories should not be murdered beyond recognition and logic!  

well with arunasur one toh i agree.. it was primarily a Shakti track and the writer was confused as to what to do with Mahadev..?? 

but as of now..!! I seriously want a Mahadev show.. with Parvati ALONGSIDE him.. naa aage naa peeche..  bt with UN back the last track is abt to go topsy turvy 
kaatayani thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

@kaatayani

@bold..  tht literally had me 🤣🤣
Sunitashri thumbnail
Mohit with a unit member on sets of DKDM.

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊 loved the   yesterday's mahaepisode.      😛    sangeet   was       all   throughout      the        epi.     😊   and     our     favourite           karpur       gauram   in    the   end,      😊just  loved    it.
aparupanath thumbnail
😊       ganpati       bappa          maurya                      jai    maa      adishakti                 Har   Har  Mahadev⭐️
aparupanath thumbnail
😊 loving     mohit  as     lohitang😳
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail