Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😊                           OUR                       MOHIT                     IS                                  ADORABLE                                 TO                        THE                        POWER                      INFINITY                       
aparupanath thumbnail
😲 ALL THE DKDMIANS AND MOHITANS ARE HEREBY REQUESTED  TO COMMENT IN MOHIT'S IF PROFILE AS ALL HIS COMPETITORS ARE GETTING AROUND 30 COMMENTS PER WEEK WHEREAS HE IS GETTING ONLY 5-6. I HAVE BEEN COMMENTING 3-4 TIMES SINCE I HAVE JOINED THE IF TWO WEEKS BACK.                                                                                                                        FRIENDS , PLEASE DO COMMENT ATLEAST  ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK AS PER YOUR CONVENIENCE.                                                                                                                                                                    PLEASE TAKE THE TROUBLE OF COMMENTING FOR OUR ADORABLE MAHADEV .                                         I HOPE THAT MY VIEWS WILL FIND FAVOUR.😊
Anusha-B thumbnail
We would have all loved this don't we πŸ˜ƒ

Celebs we would like to see as Wild Card contestants on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

Mohit Raina: Having the hot and sexy Mahadev dancing and showing his tandav on screen will indeed be a pleasure. He will add that extra sex appeal on the show and will make all girls drool over him. Since he is tall and handsome, he will also give tough competition to Karan Tacker, who is already a contestant of the show. And wiht his rumoured girlfriend Mouni Roy also a participant on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, the show will give their fans an opportunity to see their off-screen chemistry. Imagine having Mahadev (Mohit) dancing with Sati (Mouni) and Parvati ( Pooja Bose) together! This will surely burn the dance floor.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hemavidz

caps from today's epi

best of all

Mohit looks cuteπŸ˜ƒ

but I must admit Bheelni Devi looks older than him 

(though I like Suhashi in other shows)
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anubharad

We would have all loved this don't we πŸ˜ƒ

Celebs we would like to see as Wild Card contestants on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

Mohit Raina: Having the hot and sexy Mahadev dancing and showing his tandav on screen will indeed be a pleasure. He will add that extra sex appeal on the show and will make all girls drool over him. Since he is tall and handsome, he will also give tough competition to Karan Tacker, who is already a contestant of the show. And wiht his rumoured girlfriend Mouni Roy also a participant on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, the show will give their fans an opportunity to see their off-screen chemistry. Imagine having Mahadev (Mohit) dancing with Sati (Mouni) and Parvati ( Pooja Bose) together! This will surely burn the dance floor.

wow wow greattt⭐️

is it 100% confirmed ??? πŸ˜ƒ
Anusha-B thumbnail
Super romantic Mahadev is back in the show after ages. Bheelni and Mahadev where so cute yesterday. Mohit really aces in such scenes. Super excited for the vivah tonight. Thank God for this track life in Mahadev is back πŸ₯³
Anusha-B thumbnail
Was just thinking Mahadev is going to set a record of sorts  for Mohit for having max amount of weddings in one show. This going to be 7th with Bheelni.πŸ˜†

1st one with Sati (Mouni)
3 marriages with Parvati (Sonarika)
5th one as Jalandhar to Vrinda (Neha Marda)
6th one as Mahadev Marthand to Parvati Mahalsa (Puja)

And now 7th wedding in Mahadev roop to Parvati Bheelni (Suhasi)😎

aparupanath thumbnail
😊 the Indian television must be very proud to have an excellent actor like Mohit😊
aparupanath thumbnail
 DEAR LORD SHIVA'😊                                                                                                                                                 MOHIT PAR APNI KRIPADRISHTI BANAYE RAKHNA. KUCH AISI GHATNAKRAM AARAMBH KAR DIJIYE KI MOHIT KO ISS VARSH SRESHTH ABHINETA GHOSHIT KIYA JAAYE.                                                       HAR HAR MAHADEVπŸ˜›
Anusha-B thumbnail
aparu,  Mohit has already won so many awards last year. Now the shows popularity has gone down badly so it is not easy for the show to receive awards like it did last year.

Mohit has won ITA, Gold,  Academy so many awards and those where the times Mahadev was also doing well for the channel LifeOK as it was their number one show.

Here are some pics from the award events which u must have missed out on.

First award which not Mohit but DKDM team won was in 2012. The whole team on stage to collect the award.

This was ITA at beginning of last year 2012. DKDM got max awards of 7.

Stellar performance Gold Awards Last Year.

Than he receives awards for best Negative Role as Jalandhar at Indian Television Academy Awards.

Not to forget in 2012 he had also received best actor award from Big Star entertainment which he had not gone to receive.

Yes we all pray he gets more awards but I think as far as Mahadev is concerned I think he has been appreciated quite well and got many awards too 😊