Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Time sequence (Page 2)

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Onir had to find out some way!

But it's weird, if onir read the newspaper, didn't others read it too? I mean if I worked at their office and I found out I would congratulate them. So why didn't anyone congratulate them or show them the newspaper ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansi.-pallavi25ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk11

But it's weird, if onir read the newspaper, didn't others read it too? I mean if I worked at their office and I found out I would congratulate them. So why didn't anyone congratulate them or show them the newspaper ?

The office people didnt read page 3 in the morning but Onir Babu reads page 3 subah subah with his cup of tea! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muse10shagufta2211soniiyaaarvifanalways-Mansi.-ashfaque2012

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

The office people didnt read page 3 in the morning but Onir Babu reads page 3 subah subah with his cup of tea!LOL

Lolll :) LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansi.-pallavi25ashfaque2012

muse10 Senior Member
muse10
muse10

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

The office people didnt read page 3 in the morning but Onir Babu reads page 3 subah subah with his cup of tea! LOL

I have another wild guess! Onir babu misses Kolkota, So, he gets his newspaper from there with special delivery overnight. By the fantastic co-incidences common in soaps, Arjun's mother's best friend lives in Kolkota and is the owner of the newspaper. She keeps a tab on everything happening in Arjun's life. Archana called her first as soon as Purvi agreed (thinking it was not Arjun to whom she was getting married). But Ashna's friend in Kolkata knew and could not contain herself. So, published the news instantly! 

So, Onirbabu was the first recipient of the news even before the prospective bride and groom! Ha ha ha!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muse10

I have another wild guess! Onir babu misses Kolkota, So, he gets his newspaper from there with special delivery overnight. By the fantastic co-incidences common in soaps, Arjun's mother's best friend lives in Kolkota and is the owner of the newspaper. She keeps a tab on everything happening in Arjun's life. Archana called her first as soon as Purvi agreed (thinking it was not Arjun to whom she was getting married). But Ashna's friend in Kolkata knew and could not contain herself. So, published the news instantly! 

So, Onirbabu was the first recipient of the news even before the prospective bride and groom! Ha ha ha!LOL

OMG! What a fertile imagination! LOLLOL
You shd be the writer of PR! Clap
muse10 Senior Member
muse10
muse10

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muse10

OMG! What a fertile imagination! LOLLOL
You shd be the writer of PR! Clap

Thanks Pallavi. This is fun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Go to top