-Iruni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iruni-
-Iruni-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
True
They were continually ComparingAngry
and Put Our IPKKND Title Track too...Angry
Saying New Arnav and Kushi will created magic and nonsense..Angry
None Can take their the Place of Arnav and Kushi-Barun and Sanaya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-princessunara

nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thats what we r afraid of...comparing...playing with those memories which r precious to us...which r our ArShi's...and its bound to happen as the tag line itself is "Ek Baar Phir"...I just wish they change the name...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-SaRun.

SaRun. IF-Rockerz
SaRun.
SaRun.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Perfectly said dear!!!!!
they are playing with the emotions of so many people jus for money n fame!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

gursikh_simran IF-Dazzler
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by gursikh_simran

Yes, their comparing hurts the most.Broken Heart

Its inevitable if they don't change the name! and its also bad for the Avinash and female lead! They have their set of fans, who I am sure did not wish that this to  happen.Broken Heart

Yeah, don't know what we will do if they don't change the name.Ouch

Jammy-

Merida Goldie
Merida
Merida

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hey jams nice post dearHug

Well identity of any person or thing comes with the name. I am not saying season 2 shouldn't be done. But the wounds are raw due to closure and emotional attachment with the show is still fresh. If its with the same crew, people accepts. But what is the use of a extension or phir se or season 2 when nothing is identical. The creatives, PH, actors, character sketch, directors, story writers no one are same, so what is the fun in using the same name. When the whole crew, capitan of the ship are different, how can it would be the same ship or different season.

When I read newsroom article why SP has used the name, I felt bad. First of all if u r touching an epic and cult show like IPK better do the home work. It was not even intended to get the name in the first place. It was the last minute change. When SP itself agrees IPK is a brand, is this the way they chose some other concept serial to be changed into second season at the last minute. And they say they wanted to name it because the new show is a romantic comedy. Comedy is always an integral part of IPK but please IPK is beyond comedy. Its an intense and passionate love story with multi facets of emotions and wonderful relations. Romantic comedy name to IPK is not justifiable.

Will YOUTUBE IPK search would be the same? Will SBS and SBB segments be the same? Will the banner and logo which was unique for our serial be the same? If it clicks well and good for the serial but if it is not up to the standards, will that not be shame to an epic story.

Why to ruin a name when it is not needed? To change or not to change is their decision but they should have atleast kept in mind the sentiments of hundreds and thousands of people who are still lost in the charm of IPK - an arnav and kushi love story and particularly barun and sanaya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraHorizonJammy-

_BacknForth_ IF-Dazzler
_BacknForth_
_BacknForth_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I agree completely!

Jammy-

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsmadsera

Hey jams nice post dearHug

Well identity of any person or thing comes with the name. I am not saying season 2 shouldn't be done. But the wounds are raw due to closure and emotional attachment with the show is still fresh. If its with the same crew, people accepts. But what is the use of a extension or phir se or season 2 when nothing is identical. The creatives, PH, actors, character sketch, directors, story writers no one are same, so what is the fun in using the same name. When the whole crew, capitan of the ship are different, how can it would be the same ship or different season.

When I read newsroom article why SP has used the name, I felt bad. First of all if u r touching an epic and cult show like IPK better do the home work. It was not even intended to get the name in the first place. It was the last minute change. When SP itself agrees IPK is a brand, is this the way they chose some other concept serial to be changed into second season at the last minute. And they say they wanted to name it because the new show is a romantic comedy. Comedy is always an integral part of IPK but please IPK is beyond comedy. Its an intense and passionate love story with multi facets of emotions and wonderful relations. Romantic comedy name to IPK is not justifiable.

Will YOUTUBE IPK search would be the same? Will SBS and SBB segments be the same? Will the banner and logo which was unique for our serial be the same? If it clicks well and good for the serial but if it is not up to the standards, will that not be shame to an epic story.

Why to ruin a name when it is not needed? To change or not to change is their decision but they should have atleast kept in mind the sentiments of hundreds and thousands of people who are still lost in the charm of IPK - an arnav and kushi love story and particularly barun and sanaya.

Maddy I am glad you are here! Hug

Yaara thats the whole point man! This is ridiculous! Man, if nothing is same then why use the name?
the actor tweeted that they have been working since Jan... and then Sp butted in with their "oh let's rename the show IPK because we have a chance at minting money again" Did they for once even sit back and think WHY the uproar for the closure of the show?

This was the last straw man! The very last one! D'ohDisapprove

Merida

arnaushi IF-Dazzler
arnaushi
arnaushi

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i just don't understand how SP can change the name from astha to IPKKND...
Now if they have committed the mistake...i just wish they change it back...

Jammy-

Go to top