India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No preaching, just a fact!

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Yesterday a few of very amazing writers came forward and put everyone's feelings into words...

Now, I don't know if all of you have watched SBS yesterday, it made me cry.. for a very simple reason... the voice over kept comparing the two new actors with SaRun... she kept comparing the new characters to ArHi... Broken Heart

I don't mind letting this thing go, but I will not, for a simple fact that no matter how much you tell us "its not the same" no one will stop comparing the two.. 

The mighty StarPlus replied to one of the many emails we sent them and they said its like a franchise... like how Nach Baliye comes up with new seasons every year... my question is- how many times have we said that these contestants are better than the previous ones? Or these contestants suck big time? 

We compare the seasons ALL THE TIME! This is something I will not tolerate! IPK cannot be compared to any show! ArHi cannot be compared to any other characters. 

The name change demand is better for the new actors and for the betterment of the new show. 

And just for the record, if IPK 2 does not have SaRun in it then I am sorry but I am not proud that our show is being franchised. 

No, I am not letting this thing go. SP has to cave in! They just have to change the name! 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ap8412neethu01arhifan4everxyzw231go4achu-Emma.K-veggieadvaitamanutdno1aneelovesarshiIpoonaMeridasreemeerasupriya.arshiHorizongursikh_simranarnaushikhushboo1234_BacknForth_sikhni_incarnadinecutebreezediv26SaRun.aamir18Geet24incandescent-Iruni-LotusPetalsprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

true.. no matter what any1 says, a classic remains a classic! its a sin to mess with a classic!

And as I wrote in the TB article a new thing has to start with blessings.. but never before I have known a show to start with so much ill will, at the cost of thousands of tears that each of us wept as our hearts bled...curses that we curse as we mourn the loss of another precious thing to us..

sigh.. i am sure the 2 actors involved as well as their fans alike most likely wish it was never named this. cz truth is we will always curse with a vengeance like never before for sullying something sacred for thousands of us..

Comparisons are inevitable..

And it is not KFC or Pzza Hut for them to franchise!
Angry They cannot justify trying to franchise our feelings! cz love CANNOT be franchised and sold for mercenary reasons! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzw231manutdno1gursikh_simransreemeeraJammy-sikhni_SaRun.incandescent

manutdno1 Senior Member
manutdno1
manutdno1

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
WAT I CANT UNDERSTAND NOW IS HOW CAN SP SUDDENLY TURN A STORY WHICH WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE PRIMARILY ABOUT THE FEMALE LEAD AND HER STRUGGLE TO. FIND LOVE AND TURN IT INTO A. ROMANTIC COMEDY JUST SO THEY CAN CASH IN ON THE IPKKND BRAND. I GUESS THE ORIGINAL STORY WRITERS WHO'S CONCEPT WAS ASTHA ARENT WORTH ANYTHING TO SP.
MAYBE THATS WHY THE CVS SOMETIMES COME UP WITH NONSENSE. WELL ANYONE WOULD BE PISSED OF IF THERE WORK WAS UNDERVALUED OR CHEWED AND SPAT BACK OUT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraJammy-princessunara

sikhni_ IF-Rockerz
sikhni_
sikhni_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Unhappy
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

true.. no matter what any1 says, a classic remains a classic! its a sin to mess with a classic!

And as I wrote in the TB article a new thing has to start with blessings.. but never before I have known a show to start with so much ill will, at the cost of thousands of tears that each of us wept as our hearts bled...curses that we curse as we mourn the loss of another precious thing to us..

sigh.. i am sure the 2 actors involved as well as their fans alike most likely wish it was never named this. cz truth is we will always curse with a vengeance like never before for sullying something sacred for thousands of us..

Comparisons are inevitable..

And it is not KFC or Pzza Hut for them to franchise!
Angry They cannot justify trying to franchise our feelings! cz love CANNOT be franchised and sold for mercenary reasons! 

Exactly my thoughts!

Start a new thing with smiles, instead here SP has done something so ridiculous its nothing but curses for them. Even if I don't literally say the words, the tears that we say are enough to ruin everything! Seedha dil se and no one can do anything about that!

This is just unacceptable! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gursikh_simranprincessunara

gursikh_simran IF-Dazzler
gursikh_simran
gursikh_simran

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Yes, their comparing hurts the most.Broken Heart
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manutdno1

WAT I CANT UNDERSTAND NOW IS HOW CAN SP SUDDENLY TURN A STORY WHICH WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE PRIMARILY ABOUT THE FEMALE LEAD AND HER STRUGGLE TO. FIND LOVE AND TURN IT INTO A. ROMANTIC COMEDY JUST SO THEY CAN CASH IN ON THE IPKKND BRAND. I GUESS THE ORIGINAL STORY WRITERS WHO'S CONCEPT WAS ASTHA ARENT WORTH ANYTHING TO SP.
MAYBE THATS WHY THE CVS SOMETIMES COME UP WITH NONSENSE. WELL ANYONE WOULD BE PISSED OF IF THERE WORK WAS UNDERVALUED OR CHEWED AND SPAT BACK OUT.

Thats what SP is all about! First they check out where the money is pouring in from! First it was the K shows and lately it was IPKKND! 

SP does not have a creative bone in them! The final say for the story line is of those fools! Which is ridiculous! They should pay heed to the creative team as well! Its their story! 

Dear stupid stupid SP! Stop making everything about money! There are certain things that money WILL NOT buy! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDfan4ever

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gursikh_simran

Yes, their comparing hurts the most.Broken Heart

Its inevitable if they don't change the name! and its also bad for the Avinash and female lead! They have their set of fans, who I am sure did not wish that this to  happen.Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gursikh_simran

Go to top