JaaNu AT#50 l Ab Tak PACHAS ---Jashn-e-JaaNu AT l - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Wahid wa πŸ˜† (Siddiqui's imaginary servant )

Un wahid wa πŸ˜ƒ

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
Am glad I came to JaaNu AT

Congratulations to all jaanuians.specially, those who had been the part of it from starting.

Cheers to all

Your Name (UN)?
DivineRealm meaning HeavenlyKingdom (deep theory behind)
Fatima ( I know, common name)

Your DOB (optional)?
7th March , not gonna tell the year.not necessary

Your Favourite Show?
Indian shows:
DMG - season like ksg from dmg days but after season 1,I some how lost interest in both dmg & ksg.
Now a days only watching QH on irregular basis, initially show seems alot of potential but later than makers ruined it and it's lost charm due to many obvious reasons.
American shows:
It has to be TVD(I'm damonholic)didn't much like season 4 but I love this show as whole.many others too but tvd the most.
Pakistani shows:
A lot of them specially old ones like unkahi, tanhayian and dhoop kinaray (classics).from recent ones I really like dastaan, daam,humsafar and few more.

Why do you like qubool hai?
Because it is different than other soaps running right now.KSG in new avatar and it's Muslim family theme appealed me instantly.Also some actors here seriously know how to act.

How did you come across Jaanu AT?
So, I'm basically very moody, lazy and shy(weird mixture of all that) kind of person.when time permits, I occasionally came to QH forum now and then.once upon a time, I lazily logged in and saw this AT.I was so lazy to post in first.so, when ever i was bored or have my day off.I stalked this AT # True story

Why do you love/like JaaNu?
They define hotness to the next level.Most sizzling pair in whole telly world

Your first post on this AT?
I think, it was about complimenting the title of AT.I love the titles

Your most embarrassing moment on this AT?
No, not any till date

Your most memorable moment on this AT?
Only had a month since I joined this AT.Every moment is great and have it's own vibe.
The day when with hummy, faiza and sadia we post the products starting out of members name.had great fun

Person you like the most on the AT?
Knew few of them and everyone here seems quite nice and humble.To take one's name is sarasar na insafi
So, here we go.

Honestly,
I have mostly interactions with sadia aka chai, very lovely and friendly person.

Natasha aka Nattu fun loving.

Hummy joker of the AT, her sense of humour rocked.

shabnam k katray aka noopur, title wali is always amazing with the titles,calm and sensible person

faiza she's a cutie pie,awesome writer and yo ma karachiits.

viya and pc welcoming and nice beings.

Your favourite JaaNu AT title uptil now?
All of them are amazing, I specially like 'pachas shades of JaaNu'

Your favourite JaaNu scene in QH?
JaaNu meri jaan
Mein tere qurban

Obviously it has to be the sensational, hot and screen in fire SR scene.I still remember those wet yet colorful pupian and chummian on jammy's six packs.

Your thoughts about JaaNu chemistry and their future?
^ as I mention above, when ever they come together screen automatically sets on fire.The frustration between them is so evident that they should have to get married ASAP be together forever.still have hopes for them.
JaaNu FTW

Two lines about the member of this AT?
like seriously.itna tou likha hai, bachay ki jaan lo ge kya.I'm so lazy to write about everyone in detail.
You all are awesome.BAS

Two lines about sonia (miss cherie) founder of this AT?
Don't really know her, but as she created this sarcastic beautiful place on IF.
She is one true JaaNuians.

Your thoughts about JaaNu AT?
JaaNu AT celebrating it's 50th because of it's beautiful and sincere members.Great ppl always welcome the outsiders. When ever I come to this AT , it lighten up my mood.
Best thing happened to IF

I'm posting it from my phone, pardon me for any mistakes. ll edit ASAPEdited by DivineRealm - 10 years ago
party hard πŸ˜†
Edited by pieryrose - 10 years ago
i unrashid and answered the questions..  πŸ€”
Originally posted by pieryrose

i unrashid and answered the questions..  πŸ€”

Great answers Hummy especially favourite scene lolz...you stole my answer there πŸ€”
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Great answers Hummy especially favourite scene lolz...you stole my answer there πŸ€”

aww thank you.. u answered the questions?? 😲 i didnt know abt that..
Congratz on your 50th AT guys... Awesome job... πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ At this rate, I'm sure you guys will reach a century soon...
Originally posted by Closed...

Congratz on your 50th AT guys... Awesome job... πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸΌ At this rate, I'm sure you guys will reach a century soon...

thank you tanvi..😳 yh.. we have boarded the 100AT train and we'll reach the destination full century  soon πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Closed...

Thank You TanviπŸ€—   For Always coming and linking the ATs😳
Yeah Sure...hope  this AT completes a Century SoonπŸ˜†
Originally posted by pieryrose

aww thank you.. u answered the questions?? 😲 i didnt know abt that..

No, I was about to write and you stole it through telepathy πŸ˜” so I changed my answer πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

I un-Ghaffured 

Aww u did before me πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

I love You basssπŸ€—