Happy Birthday Akanksha!! <3 :)

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome people!

So now without beating around the bush let me get STRAIGHT to the point.

Today, the 27th of August is a special day,

...because it's someone's birthday! 

1000s of people were born on this very day, and one among them was a girl who befriended me, who spoke to me, and who is now really very close to me.

She talks to many people, is not what you call as introvert and she's really special to me. :)

Not my best friend, but partner. :D (YOU KNOW WHY!)

Someone whom you can call trustworthy, someone to whom you can pour your heart out, someone who would always comment in an unbiased way and...

Someone who can't stand incorrect grammar

So if you people still didn't get the hint, let me directly tell you.

It's Akanksha aka swaronswaron's birthdayyy!

It's said that celebrations add color to our life and a birthday is one of them. I wish you unlimited happy days and may you celebrate hundreds of birthdays! 

Happy birthday partner πŸ€— β€οΈ

So since it is one of my closest buddy's birthdayyy today and since she's a die hard Vrushika fanatic, I might as well open the thread by posting a Vrushika picture here.

And something that I made for you. Tried my hand at icons FOR THE FIRST TIME. Please don't be a critic and accept it properly πŸ˜†

Partner, and as some people call you double swaron!

#ifyouknowwhatImean😳

Toh let's start with that person's wish pehle! I know you are close to her as well and so is she. :D :D So read on to know what she has to say on your special day! πŸ˜ƒ 

Here's what Roop has to say! πŸ˜ƒ

Pehle toh am so pissed off ki aapne apna birthday mujhe bataya v nhi to top it all,-_- we aren't talking -_-

ummm i don't know all of a sudden humari friendship kaese ho gai...all because of IF, I guess. :P

Okay honestly, the thing which grabbed my attention was your userid 'swaronswaron' i was like, bhaiya itne sare ids dekhliye, but ye toh unique hai...do-do swaron o.O :P 

I used to think you are of my age or something...but i was wrong :/ aap toh vrushi se v aged nikli :/ :P gradually we became friends because of our vrushi love ^_^ 

yaad nhi hai from where-when-how we started talking to each other...but yep pm pm chalta tha itna yaad hai...and yep i remember that night, when i sent my fb link and you sent me request :) 

i also remember the night when we had chat for the very first time... I somehow liked you from that night :) and now that liking has changed into love -_- (sister wala -_-) 

as always i will say you are a beautiful girl who has beautiful soul...and trust me the past 3-4months for me really woudn't have been the same without you a part of it. You crack me up with laughter...you know when to offer advice...i'm so lucky to have you in my life dude...To sum this up, Thanks for those great talks, laughters, eeping..I love your company <3  my eeping wali friend :* 

I feel like writing more and more but no -_- this is enough...Vrushika,VruShan,SwaRon is the main reason for because of which we met eachother..am so thankful to em...Despite we are not talking to each other, that doesn't mean, I won't wish you...The day has just started...aage aage dekho, loads of surprises coming on your way :)  PS aami j tomar...tumi amar ;P ;P chal galey mil XD XD

I didn't like the way you left our convo :)

Shubho Jonmodin :) 

So ultimately, here's wishing you success and happiness, today and always, from both of us!

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag

Buon compleanno

joyeux anniversaire

^samajh nahi aaya? Don't worry google translate hai na! πŸ˜†

To make things simpler- 

niya pirandha naal nalvaazthukkal

😳

So your birthday thread doesn't end here !

There's lots more to come and yeah, don't search for a cake. πŸ˜† Kyuki such a selfish person I am, I can't tolerate people eating cake without giving me. πŸ˜† 

Jokes apart. You'll come to know the reason baad mein. πŸ˜†

Okay so a biggg wala cyber hug to you for being the most dependable, sweet, I'll be there for you type person. Wishing you a great day and an even wonderful year ahead! 

And aaj ke din please be cheerful __/\__ ! πŸ˜† 

Scroll down! 

Edited by tanha29 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens. thumbnail

BIRTHDAY WISHES

Apart from the two of us, I know how close the CC is, to you. So here's what the CC members have to say on your special day about you!

VERONICA

Hey Akanksha

Wish you a very very happy birthday!!!😳

Have a great day ahead and party hard πŸ˜Š

-Veronica

Palak

Happy B'day Anky di πŸ€—

You are a very unbiased person I know ...and love this quality of yours πŸ˜Š

Wish all your dreams come true !!and keep admiring your VrushiπŸ˜†

Party hard !! Have a blast double swaron πŸ˜›

-palak

Swathi di

May everyday bring something new and exciting for you...

May this birthday turn out to be as amazing as you...

Charu di

akanksha

πŸ€—

my fish..

a very very happy bday dear

God Bless u always..

u hv always been spl frnd fr me

n i really wish tht u succeed in ur lyf

i like ur honest n bang on nature..

without even abusing u hv shutted many mouths..

n m really proud of u..😊

well i can say many things abt u..

bt in short i just wanna say tht

I SWARON U..

Deepika di

hey aku..many many happy returns of the day dear...u r really a spl person..unbiased...cool headed..thanks to the CC and ur posts...i got to know u better...i still remember our PM chats...its really wonderful to know unbiased people like you..may god bless u ...have a great day ahead...god bless u πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR

Love

Deepika

Neeti

Happy Birthday Akanksha! Have a great day and a great year ahead! πŸ˜ƒ

-Neeti

Priya

Wish you a very happy birthday Aki πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

I have always had fun talking to you!!! Talking about SwaRon, VruShan and eeping!! πŸ˜† I think you are the person, with whom i have talked more about VruShan and SwaRon... Im really happy to have a friend like you!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your birthday to the max. πŸ˜ƒ May god bless you and always keep smiling. 

Happy birthday once again πŸ€—

Tension mat le partner.. aur bhi wishes hai.. Scroll down for more.. πŸ˜†

Legilimens. thumbnail

WISHES

Shrreya (d00dle)

Happpyyy birthday akaaa!!!! I remember being really amazeddd at the kind of balance u hold in ur life!! Stay like that always!!! Would loveee to meet u someday and eeep eeep and eeep alll day! Happpyyy birthdayyy once againnn!!!! Enjoy ur day to the fulllest!!!

U-ME-AUR-D3

HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY AKANKSHA...hope u remember me yaar...hum pehle Tanha AT pe mile the... aur phir Vrushan AT pe bhi... anyways wishing you all the best for your birthday and every day after that... i hope you have an awesome day filled with lots of fun and surprises...may god bless you always and keep you safe and happy...lots and lots of love,

- Rae

nature2

Wish u happy Birthday AkankshaπŸ₯³

Neeraj  nature2

Asmaju

Happy Birthday...May all your wishes come true

Sadiyaswaron

I haven't spoken to you any time but you seem to me as a fun person. Would love interacting with you in future . Hope you have a grt day and a grt year ahead. Happy birthday! πŸ˜³

Sadiya

idiot_box

Hey Akanksha! We haven't spoken at all but I would love interacting with you for sure! Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead! May your wishes come true!

-Amrita!

sakshi.ekansh

Wishing You a very Happy Birthday Akanksha..

Wish you all the happiness and have a wonderful year ahead..

Sakshi.😊

Marium

Happy Birthday, Akanksha

Many many happy returns of the day girl. 

God bless you, stay happy and enjoy the life.

May God fulfill all your wishes and all your dreams come true.

From,
Marium.

We are not done here partner! Scroll down! πŸ˜†

Legilimens. thumbnail

VM AND EDIT BY SHRUTIKA DI

Firstly VM is not VRUSHIKA MEHTA! πŸ˜†

Youtube Link-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBW7xhLg084&feature=youtu.be

Legilimens. thumbnail

WISHES
Sahana

HAPPY BDAY JEA
nee romba nalla ponn very decent  thanks ne yenno du first team Tamil partner. Ennukku ono du nalla heart romba pidikum. I hope you have an amazing day miss Delhi and give your blessings to Vrushan and eppoun happy ya irru  lots of love sahana

Shrreya
Happpyyy birthday akaaa!!!!

I remember being really amazeddd at the kind of balance u hold in ur life!! Stay like that always!!! Would loveee to meet u someday and eeep eeep and eeep alll day!

Happpyyy birthdayyy once againnn!!!! Enjoy ur day to the fulllest!!!

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
happy b'day @Akansha... 
wish u swaronlicious life ahead  πŸ˜‰
god bless u dear... πŸ˜Š
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Happie Happie Birthday Akanksha
May Your All Wishes And Dreams Cum True (AMEEN)
Have Blast And Enjoy Your Day
GOD BLESS U DEAR
AJ.morgan thumbnail
A wish for lots of birthday fun.To last until the day is done.Hoping that all your wishes comes true, and ur birthday cake is as sweet as u.

Happy birthday
Birthday gal

Manymany return if the ray
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthdayy girl😳
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday aku..
hav fun ...