Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~** HAIDER [U/A] - Updates Thread - D-DAY!!! YAY!! **~ (Page 8)

NoThanks IF-Rockerz
NoThanks
NoThanks

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I already have the cast planned for the lovers - DP, Kat, Ranbir and Salman imagine the horror Evil Smile and Aamir Khan can be Bottom LOL

Sapney lene band karo TaniAngry
LOL
and oh this "nun" thing is totally pun intended,

Edited by tvdekha. - 25 September 2013 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
One non-actor wasnt enough that he signed another one. God kill me before I see Hamlet being ruined in front of my eyes Dead

If Shakespeare read this news he'd turn over in his grave.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

I already have the cast planned for the lovers - DP, Kat, Ranbir and Salman imagine the horror Evil Smile and Aamir Khan can be Bottom LOL

I would like to see The Tempest as well (IDK if it's considered a full tragedy or comedy since I haven't gotten around to reading the whole thing yet) but from what I've read so far I think it's interesting.

...LOL. That's some cast Tani. LOLLOL I will take a sanyas from the internet when that happens. LOLLOL

Haven't read The Tempest.

Tani91

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
yay Go Shahid... Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalvssaras

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Read somewhere that Vishal wants to do this film for the 450th Anniversary of Shakespeare..that would be end of Apr 2014..wonder if the film would be ready for release by then..shooting starts end of this year...Embarrassed

TheJake

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Yo so excited!!

Does that mean will see less of Shahid from Dec onwards? Seeing he'll be moving to Kashmir for few months? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalvssaras

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I would like to see The Tempest as well (IDK if it's considered a full tragedy or comedy since I haven't gotten around to reading the whole thing yet) but from what I've read so far I think it's interesting.

...LOL. That's some cast Tani. LOLLOL I will take a sanyas from the internet when that happens. LOLLOL

Haven't read The Tempest.
LMFAO but how apt is that quadrangle's situation to Hermia-Lysander-Helena-Demetrius angleTongue
Oh the Tempest is great so far I've only gotten to Act 3.
vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 01 November 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Vishal Bhardwaj gets a thumbs up from Omar Abdullah

Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah has welcomed Vishal Bhardwaj to shoot the last of his Shakespearean Trilogy, 'Hyder' (based on Hamlet), in the Valley but, not before an assurance from the director that the state would not be misrepresented in the film. 

The J&K CM's previous encounter withBollywood had not been a favourable one. He had rolled out a red carpet for the 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' crew only to be let down at the end with Ayan Mukerji depicting Gulmarg as Manali in the film. Having burnt his fingers once, Abdullah has categorically asked Bhardwaj the content of the film and whether his state would be portrayed in the right spirit.

Elaborating on his meeting with the CM, Bhardwaj said, "Omar Abdullah told me that he is a big fan of 'Maqbool' and 'Omkara' and would love to see the last part of the trilogy be set in Kashmir. He said we can call him if we need any help. His only concern was we shouldn't end up doing something similar to what the makers of 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' did. I have assured him that Hyder will be about the people of the Valley."

According to Bhardwaj, his adaptation of the Shakespearean tragedy will be a human- interest story set on the backdrop of the present-day Kashmir. "Every character is Kashmiri in my film. It is the story of the people of Kashmir--both in period and present."

While most filmmakers have confined their shoots to the scenic locales of the Valley, Bhardwaj is planning to construct a set and thereby create employment opportunities for the locals. Apart from Shahid Kapoor, Shradha Kapoor and Tabu, the rest of the actors will also be Kashmiris. The film will be shot in two schedules"one in autumn and the other in summer.

Edited by vssaras - 01 November 2013 at 10:46am

A.Hajnal

Go to top