Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful new poster!!...😳

vssaras thumbnail
@RajaSen: The #Haider background score is out!! Yippee! Thanks. "@ShahidsSuperFan: @RajaSen http://gaana.com/album/haider-background-score 
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow when I first opened the thread I couldnt believe what I was reading on page 1 and then I saw that the comments where posted August 2013. I would like to see those people now who doubt on Shahid's acting skills and meant that a Shakespeare story shoudlnt be ruined by director like or an actor like Shahid ðŸ˜› Lol 

Even though I havent watched the movie, I know it is good. And all these good news nowadays making it better. I am so happy for the whole team!  

vssaras thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Wow when I first opened the thread I couldnt believe what I was reading on page 1 and then I saw that the comments where posted August 2013. I would like to see those people now who doubt on Shahid's acting skills and meant that a Shakespeare story shoudlnt be ruined by director like or an actor like Shahid ðŸ˜› Lol 

Even though I havent watched the movie, I know it is good. And all these good news nowadays making it better. I am so happy for the whole team!  

Ya..I am not sure if those people have seen Haider or not..and what they thought of it..😆