Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@M0ckstar: Eagerly and desperately waiting for Oct 2 to watch Haider. Looks like a cinematic marvel. #Haider @shahidkapoor
vssaras thumbnail
@38meet: Now I think Haider may create problem for BangBang! Haider songs are creating buzz & promotion of film is also going well! Shahid looks WOW
vssaras thumbnail
@al_itsnaen: Enjoying the rocky #AaoNa, the folkness of #Bismil, and the latest one, jazzy #KhulKabhi.. Bhardwaj's excellent music for #Haider!
vssaras thumbnail
@hg6: Should I already say that Haider is Vishal's best album? Probably in this decade, if not more.
vssaras thumbnail
@iamshubhSRK: Yesterday we were discussing abt BB-Haider clash and my friends told me that they'll surely watch Haider only bcoz of Shahid's HARD WORK ''
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Didnt liked the video of Khul kabhi at first but after listening the full audio song im addicted to it ❤️
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vssaras

@hg6: Should I already say that Haider is Vishal's best album? Probably in this decade, if not more.

I feel its the best of his career , liked all the 3 songs so far .. only Omkara, Maachis & Kaminey come close.
vssaras thumbnail
@ShakesInAction: #Haider is a #Bollywood film based on #Hamlet. Will you see it this October?
#Shakespeare #Movie #VishalBhardwaj 

vssaras thumbnail
@_PVRCinemas: October 2nd is coming near. Have you pre-booked your tickets for #Haider? http://bit.ly/1uuWGuP
vssaras thumbnail
@iamgaurigupta: On the other hand, Shahid is looking good as Haider in Vishal Bhardwaj's adaptation of Hamlet. Can't wait to watch it when it hits theatres.