Originally posted by: HIMYM-Gang

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZ3sXznGno[/YOUTUBE]

i lovee thaaat song 😳
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Beauts!!!...😳

my brother is so excited about this movie,even more than me.He loves bismil..audio and the video
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HIMYM-Gang

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZ3sXznGno[/YOUTUBE]

@1.20 

This scene is going to be EPIC 
vssaras thumbnail

Vishal Bhardwaj want Kashmiris to experience Haider

Director Vishal Bhardwaj hopes to bring a moving theatre to Kashmir for the screening of his upcoming movie Haider', which stars Shahid Kapoor in lead.

A request for special screenings of his adaptation of Hamlet' in the valley is now with the state's Chief Minister Omar Abdullah in the lead up to its international release on October 2.

Haider was shot in Kashmir.

In a recent interview, Bhardwaj said: "We have sent a proposal to Mr Omar Abdullah because there are no working theatres in Kashmir and I really want Kashmiris to experience this film on a bigger screen."

"We are proposing a kind of moving theatre which can be set up in an outdoor location where Kashmiris can catch maybe one show a day once it's dark. I really hope the proposal gets accepted," he added.

Haider' was shot during chillai kalan' (40 coldest days in December and January in Kashmir) with many of the locals doubling up as part of the crew. The film completes Bhardwaj's Shakespearean trilogy, following Maqbool' (2003), adapted from Macbeth', and Omkara' (2006) which was based on Othello'.

The lead actor Shahid Kapoor said: "Hamlet is a very coveted part. It's a huge compliment just to be considered for it and very daunting to actually play it. You really do feel to be or not to be' as an actor towards the end of it."

The actor sported major getups during the shoot, such as going bald and wearing lenses to have a lighter shade of eyes to fit into the milieu of Kashmir.

"I am very comfortable in uncomfortable spaces as an actor. My look is drastically different from anything I have done before but eventually it is the mental journey of the character that has to be interpreted besides the physical," the 33-year-old said.

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
vssaras thumbnail

OMG...this guy is so beautiful...he makes even the complete bald look sexy!!...⭐️☺️

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vssaras

OMG...this guy is so beautiful...he makes even the complete bald look sexy!!...⭐️☺️

Yes he does 😳