Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
'EXCLUSIVE :Haider Aao Na | Official Video | Shahid Kapoor | Shraddha Kapoor | Vishal Dadlani' bekijken op YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVibq869ja0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
❀️

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shahid is gonna totally rock this movie πŸ˜Ž Loved the trailer and the first song Aao na!! 
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vssaras

Total Cutie!!...😳

utvfilms
4 hours ago
Explaining the intricacies of his character #Haider. #ShahidKapoor #promotionsFollow

this guy is just YUM☺️❀️
vssaras thumbnail
Originally posted by: -wintergreen-

Shahid is gonna totally rock this movie πŸ˜Ž Loved the trailer and the first song Aao na!! 

I think #AaoNa #Hamlet are going to bring in the young crowd like anything!... This film is going to resonate with the youth!... #Haider..  πŸ˜³
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vssaras

I think #AaoNa #Hamlet are going to bring in the young crowd like anything!... This film is going to resonate with the youth!... #Haider..  πŸ˜³

@bold inshallahEmbarrassed fingers crossed...I want it to do damn well for Sasha and even Shrad as I have a soft corner for her now after EVπŸ˜†Embarrassed
vssaras thumbnail
Accha ji...πŸ˜†

@iFaridoon: "@niki_shanatic: @iFaridoon sir when r u gng to interview shahid" Very soon...when? let the suspense begin!! I know the date though
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
credits too the maker wooow it is very beautiful

ranipyaarcreation
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Shahid will def get great reviews for this film. Hopefully best actor too he was robbed so many times&: JWM and Kaminey. 
vssaras thumbnail

Haider song Aao na: Vishal Dadlani comes up with a superb rock number for Shahid Kapoor's Hamlet adaptation!

Tweet

Vishal Bhardwaj has gone international to make this song impeccable. Read on to find out how...

The makers of Shahid Kapoor's Haider have come up with the first audio song of the film, Aao na. Sung by Vishal Dadlani, the song has been written by Gulzar and composed by Vishal Bhardwaj.

The song truly has a very exotic feel as the musical arrangement is fantastic. With Ketan Sodhi as music producer, Ankur Mukherjee on the guitars, this song is surely going to be a hit with the rock music listening crowd in India. The song has been recorded by Salman Khan Afridi at Studio Satya, mixed by Steve Fitzmaurice for 365 Artists with Darren Heelis working as the assistant mix engineer. The song was mixed at The Pierce Rooms, London and was mastered by Christian Wright at Abbey Road Studios, London. So you can pretty well gauge the amount of hard work put in by the music composer to bring this song up.

Vishal Bhardwaj's adaptation of William Shakespeare's HamletHaider is a story of a young man who returns home to Kashmir on receiving news of his father's disappearance. Not only does he learn that security forces have detained his father for harboring militants, but that his mother is in a relationship with his very own uncle. Intense drama follows between mother and son as both struggle to come to terms with news of his father's death. Soon Haider learns that his uncle is responsible for the gruesome murder, what follows is his journey to avenge his father's death. Haider key cast includes, Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor, Kay Kay Menon, Tabu, Irrfan and is directed by Vishal Bharadwaj. The film is all set to release on Oct 2, 2014.

So go ahead BollywoodLifers, listen to the track Aao na from the film and let us know your thoughts on the same.