Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Haider Music launch in about 2 weeks!!...come soon!!...😆🥳

@SanjanaDhakad: When will d 1st song release ? 
When will d promotions start ? #Haider
Omg!! I am feeling restless ;) :D @utvfilms @rekha_bhardwaj

@rekha_bhardwaj: @SanjanaDhakad @utvfilms soon. In about two weeks.
vssaras thumbnail
Nice to hear from Shahid fans from Kashmir!!...😳

@AasifSneha: @shahidzdeewani We kashmiris are huge fans of Shahid kapoor.. He is an amazing actor and dancer.. He is perfect I am proud to be his Fan! <3
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Director Vishal Bhardwaj and actor Shahid Kapoor did not charge a single penny for Haider.

The film is so special for the actor and director that they both forgo their remuneration to save the movie from going over-budget or compromise on quality.
Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor in a still from Haider
Bhardwaj told a tabloid, "When he started planning the film, both Shahid and I agreed that it had to make money from day one. But, we also knew that Haider was a big film with a huge budget, an ensemble cast and lavish action pieces. Filming in Kashmir added to the costs. The only way we could succeed in our endeavour was not to burden the film with our remunerations. We kept the secret between us for a long time but it's finally out."

First trailer of Haider is out now and from the look of it we can understand how special the film is for the actor-director duo.

Infact the director believes Shahid is the finest 'actor in his age group'.

Praising his lead actor, Bhardwaj told the tabloid, "Shakespeare's play, Hamlet, has some really long monologues and so does Haider. Listening to Shahid deliver those wordy pieces on my headphones I was reminded of Naseer (Naseeruddin Shah) and Pankaj Kapur".

Shahid and Vishal have worked before in Kaminey, where Shahid played double-role of twin brothers, one having lisp and the other stammered.

Haider, an adaptation of Shakespeare's Hamlet is the third in triology after Maqbool (McBeth) and Omkara (Othello).

vssaras thumbnail
Very high praise for Shahid from one and all..Haider looks to be a real jewel in his crown!!...⭐️

Praising his lead actor, Bhardwaj told the tabloid, "Shakespeare's play, Hamlet, has some really long monologues and so does Haider. Listening to Shahid deliver those wordy pieces on my headphones I was reminded of Naseer (Naseeruddin Shah) and Pankaj Kapur".
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very excited to see haider, trailer n shahid's role looking intriguing
i'm a hamlet fan, first week toh pakka😉
vssaras thumbnail

#HaiderInOurHearts 

vssaras thumbnail
Still from Haider...😳

vssaras thumbnail
WOW!!...some lyrics!...

UTV Motion Pictures
"Hawa se bujhey nahi saari zindagi, bekaraariyaan, beemariyaan gayi" Watch this space for more #Haider
 "  with Sanyam Eglisius

-meera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When is the music out? Really looking forward to it. 
vssaras thumbnail
Originally posted by: -meera

When is the music out? Really looking forward to it. 

Rekha Bharadwaj confirmed that something should be out within 2 weeks!!...can't wait...😳