Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Questions to Shahid & Shraddha..

@nawal_morocco   @YouTubeIndia Q to @shahidkapoor @ShraddhaKapoor : what did u learn from life in Kashmir ?

@nawal_morocco It made me feel more possessive about being an Indian, and more territorial about my country #HaideronYouTube @ShraddhaKapoor

Dana.B @Danabolly   @YouTubeIndia shraddha : describe shahid in 3 words :D #HaideronYouTubeYouTubeIndia

@Danabolly Mad, passionate, non-foodie #HaideronYouTube

@SANJAYLOVEU   #HaideronYouTube can we watch dis film wid my whole family

@SANJAYLOVEU Yes, definitely! It's a family drama #HaideronYouTube

@ItsSunainax   @YouTubeIndia #HaideronYouTube Shraddha If you had to explain your character 'Arshia' in one word, what would it be?

@ItsSunainax I'll give you a line - she has a very high moral sense! - @ShraddhaKapoor #HaideronYouTube

@Faiza_wangde   @YouTubeIndia @shahidkapoor @ShraddhaKapoor funniest moment while shooting?? #HaideronYouTube

@Faiza_wangde SK and I were walking around in the snow and during the shot we fell like cartoons. Vishal Sir has kept it! - @ShraddhaKapoor

@Faiza_wangde We had to then dance around like crazy people to stay warm! @shahidkapoor @ShraddhaKapoor #HaideronYouTube

@shaagur   @YouTubeIndia for shraddha what u like most in @shahidkapoor as person ? #HaideronYouTube

@shaagur He has a wonderful quality of being straightforward without hurting your feelings. @ShraddhaKapoor @shahidkapoor #HaideronYouTube

Edited by vssaras - 9 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pari117

hey any new updates? plz share

nothing much i am excited for Tabu and Shradda both doing a song
vssaras thumbnail

Haider' once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: Shraddha Kapoor

Actress Shraddha Kapoor feels lucky to be a part of filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj's upcoming project Haider' at such an early stage of her career.

Haider', an adaptation of Hamlet' and completes Bhardwaj's trilogy of William Shakespeare's tragedies after Macbeth' and Othello', has a stellar star cast of Shahid Kapoor, Tabu, Kay Kay Menon, Irrfan besides the actress.

"I still can't believe that I am a part of Vishal sir's Haider'. It's such a surreal experience for me. I am lucky that he has given me this opportunity at such an early stage of my career.

"It has an ensemble starcast of veteran actors like Tabu, Kay Kay Menon and Irrfan. I feel it's an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," Shraddha, who is just four-films-old in the
industry, told PTI.

In the film adaptation, Shraddha is playing Hamlet's tragic lover Ophelia.

"Vishal sir has adapted the play brilliantly with an Indian setting. I am playing a press reporter Arshia, which is am amalgamation of Shakespeare's Ophelia and Horatio (a friend to Hamlet). I read Hamlet' in my school but I don't remember it well. Sir's (Vishal) script was enough to understand all these characters," she said.

After the success of Teri galiyan' in Ek Villain', Sharaddha has once again sung a Kashmiri folk song in Haider'.

"Arshia is a Kasmiri girl and the role is different. I need to understand the way a Kashmiri girl behaves and Vishal sir helped me with that. Tabu ma'am and I sang for the film but we didn't sing together," she said.

Shot primarily in Kashmir, Haider' will hit theatres on October 2 along with Hrithik Roshan-starrer Bang Bang'.

vssaras thumbnail

@dimagsepakka
Was there any #haider screening recently? Few known ppl has started raving about d film,Too early but damn excited!

vssaras thumbnail
@shilps86 #Haider in 70 days!! @shahidkapoor @ShraddhaKapoor#HaiderCountdown #Oct2nd pic.twitter.com/hObYLTADRL

vssaras thumbnail
So cute...Shahid!!!...Haider everywhere...😆

sHAhID kapooRVerified account @shahidkapoor
hai der everyone how's it going...

vssaras thumbnail

Doing emotional scenes comes naturally to Shahid

During the shoot of Haider, one of the emotional scenes required Shahid Kapoor to shed tears. While shooting the scene, the make-up crew was on standby with glycerin bottles in their hands, thinking that the actor might need it. 

But Shahid, who was immersed in his character, didn't require any artificial aid to convey his emotional breakdown on camera.

READ: Shahid Kapoor and Vishal Bhardwaj charged no money for Haider

Not just that, he cried so naturally that Vishal Bhardwaj spontaneously rushed to him and gave him a bear hug.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Realy cant wait hopee this movie comees too minee country 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
his new look is just <333333

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Credits Maker