Members Lounge

India-Forums

   
Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Time Pass#6 (Page 62)

..Glycerine.. IF-Stunnerz
..Glycerine..
..Glycerine..

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 25738

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Smile
Hello Shruti How r u?

hii Prince...
m good :) u say ??
Im Ok :)
Swatantra Divas Ki Haardik Shubhkamnayein :)

ok :)
Tumhe bhi swatantra divas ki haardik shubhkamnayein :)
Koti Koti Dhanyawaad :)

ConfusedErmm kshama kare humhe iska kya reply de pata naii hai...Unhappy
Kshama Mangnay Ki Koi Baat Nahi Priye Mitr Iska Uttar Tha 'Mera Saubhagya' Smile

meri hindi itni weak hai..Unhappy
Koti koti dhanywaad Embarrassed
Koi Nahi Mai Sikha Dunga Big smile
Mera Saubhagya EmbarrassedSmile

Aww..sach mein sikha dena Big smile
mera soubhagya ka reply Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Hussain.

.Hussain. IF-Addictz
.Hussain.
.Hussain.

Joined: 28 April 2010
Posts: 52747

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Smile
SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Glycerine..

.Hussain. IF-Addictz
.Hussain.
.Hussain.

Joined: 28 April 2010
Posts: 52747

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Smile
Hello Shruti How r u?

hii Prince...
m good :) u say ??
Im Ok :)
Swatantra Divas Ki Haardik Shubhkamnayein :)

ok :)
Tumhe bhi swatantra divas ki haardik shubhkamnayein :)
Koti Koti Dhanyawaad :)

ConfusedErmm kshama kare humhe iska kya reply de pata naii hai...Unhappy
Kshama Mangnay Ki Koi Baat Nahi Priye Mitr Iska Uttar Tha 'Mera Saubhagya' Smile

meri hindi itni weak hai..Unhappy
Koti koti dhanywaad Embarrassed
Koi Nahi Mai Sikha Dunga Big smile
Mera Saubhagya EmbarrassedSmile

Aww..sach mein sikha dena Big smile
mera soubhagya ka reply Unhappy
Haan Sach Mai Sikhaunga Smile
My Pleasure Ka Kya Reply Ho Sakta Hai? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Glycerine..

..Glycerine.. IF-Stunnerz
..Glycerine..
..Glycerine..

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 25738

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Smile

Big smile
Smile

Big smile
Big smileSmile

HugBig smile

HugSmile
Aur Kya Horaha Hai Aj To Holiday Hoga?

EmbarrassedBig smile
haan aaj mera holiday hai...Smile tum bolo kya ho raha hai ???
Kuch Nahi Spam Horaha Hai Bas Smile
Tum Batao Kya Kiya Subha Se

maine subhah se kuch bhii naii kiya..Unhappy tumne kya kiya ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Hussain.

.Hussain. IF-Addictz
.Hussain.
.Hussain.

Joined: 28 April 2010
Posts: 52747

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Glycerine..

.Hussain. IF-Addictz
.Hussain.
.Hussain.

Joined: 28 April 2010
Posts: 52747

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Originally posted by ..Shruti..

Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Smile

Big smile
Smile

Big smile
Big smileSmile

HugBig smile

HugSmile
Aur Kya Horaha Hai Aj To Holiday Hoga?

EmbarrassedBig smile
haan aaj mera holiday hai...Smile tum bolo kya ho raha hai ???
Kuch Nahi Spam Horaha Hai Bas Smile
Tum Batao Kya Kiya Subha Se

maine subhah se kuch bhii naii kiya..Unhappy tumne kya kiya ??
Mai To Subha Se Spam Kar Raha Hoon 200 Posts Kar Chuka Hoon Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Glycerine..

..Glycerine.. IF-Stunnerz
..Glycerine..
..Glycerine..

Joined: 03 January 2013
Posts: 25738

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Jab hum school mein the tab Independence day par bahot maza aata tha lekin morning mein jldi uthna padta tha...LOL missing those days Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Hussain.

.Hussain. IF-Addictz
.Hussain.
.Hussain.

Joined: 28 April 2010
Posts: 52747

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttitudePrince

Smile
SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Glycerine..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Time Pass#5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: .Hussain.   Replies: 1156   Views: 22393

.Hussain. 1156 22393 14 August 2013 at 5:46am by .SalmanDeewani.
Time Pass#4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: .Hussain.   Replies: 1163   Views: 17571

.Hussain. 1163 17571 09 August 2013 at 11:21pm by .Killer.
Time Pass#3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: .Hussain.   Replies: 1188   Views: 16797

.Hussain. 1188 16797 06 August 2013 at 1:55pm by .Hussain.
Time Pass

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: .Hussain.   Replies: 1111   Views: 20364

.Hussain. 1111 20364 04 August 2013 at 10:45pm by .Amrita
Time Pass#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: .Hussain.   Replies: 1171   Views: 15789

.Hussain. 1171 15789 03 August 2013 at 10:30am by .Hussain.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index