Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

sory (Page 2)

ShaktiKiPankhi Goldie
ShaktiKiPankhi
ShaktiKiPankhi

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

What abt Soham and Gauri? Their story is still remaining! After Arvi marriage they have to show Soham Gauri track. Its not like show has to end with Arvi marriage?
And yes, I also think leap wont happen just now. At least not 18 yrs leap.
 Zee TV wont let AshVik quit, they know their popularity. So Balaji will have to postpone the leap. 
leap is cnfirmd and ashvik quitin too. Bt anki playin double role is a rumor 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

ShaktiKiPankhi Goldie
ShaktiKiPankhi
ShaktiKiPankhi

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkarvi

Oh dear palash wat u did. Hope ur frnd dnt get into trouble by ur dis news leak Ouch
oh is dat so. Then i am sory. I wil edit my post Cry
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
pj wow anki will not play a double role then why will she stay common are u sure then why edit and pls balaji dont declare cast till last and if they even ask actors to say they arent finalised last was aanchal who was asked by balaji not to disclose till end and ur friend will be allowed to disclose haan? Anki playing double role has many legit sources and TOI is more reliable and we know sources who said she is paying role aab? 
Lads IF-Dazzler
Lads
Lads

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onirfans

Originally posted by rithika2012

tfs..
hope its true...
and coming to the leap part im not at all interested in it as i will watch the show only till ashvik are present... and once any of them quits its the end of PR for me...
at present im happy that arvi are gonna get married and really very happy for that...Smile
if this is true i wish to see some lovey dovey moments between arvi as married couple and also with pari...Smilehope what u said is true and hope we get some cute and lovely arvi scenes...

</div><div>

if arvi reunite then the story is over...its better to start a new fresh story after the leap...because here now no enemy and no lover is left...ovi mature and postive and ya onir love purvi but he is a good man and he never be want to create trouble for other then what left...punni and mittal have no issue because their story is over...now they unable to create problem because ovi is mature now...its better to end pr and start a fresh story without repeating old track

they cn show soham gauri story n onir gtng clear of al hs tensns n ovi 2 gtng sttld along wth al this arvi married lyf as wel...waise i thnk onir n ovi ka jodi koob jam jaayega as of they both gng through d same situatn so they both cn hav gud undrstng betwn thm so they cn show onir ovi gtng married...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25ashfaque2012

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
There is still plenty of stoey to be told with the current generation. ARVI sjould be sjown as a young happy marries couple. Time to create some nother story that doesn't revolve around third wheels and enemie and evil mother in laws. Time for the creatives to be creative.

Soham also needs a real story show him becoming a husiness man and his stoey woth gauri. Granted they interest me less than teju and sunny. Sacin can an enemy.

I don't want a leap. They can take a 5 year leap. Show ARVI with young kids and the struggles of business and family. He can develope enemy in business competition. Maybe arvi shoukd move to london and start business there show that story.

I won't believe ARVI arw married until I see it with my own eyes. And if AshVik leave I go with them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rakiepeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misscall

What abt Soham and Gauri? Their story is still remaining! After Arvi marriage they have to show Soham Gauri track. Its not like show has to end with Arvi marriage?
 Zee TV wont let AshVik quit, they know their popularity. So Balaji will have to postpone the leap. 

Leap is confirmed I know, but how many years leap? Thats the question.
 In BALH they had said 18 yrs leap but then they changed it to 8 yrs leap because Ram and Priya would be 60+ yrs old after 18 yrs. LOL
In PR, Archu and Manav will be 70+ yrs old after 18 yrs leap. I dont think they would like that. Hiten has already expressed his displeasure abt playing grandpa to grown up grandkids. 
I really think Zee wont let go of AshVik so easily so it will be a 5 yrs leap for now. They will show Soham as an educated businessman after 5 yrs, Gauri will be his wife, Arvi happy with Pari and their 2nd kid, hopefully Teju would be settled too...and perhaps Ovi will also find someone. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rakieampliphyrithika2012aathyapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misscall

Leap is confirmed I know, but how many years leap? Thats the question.
 In BALH they had said 18 yrs leap but then they changed it to 8 yrs leap because Ram and Priya would be 60+ yrs old after 18 yrs. LOL
In PR, Archu and Manav will be 70+ yrs old after 18 yrs leap. I dont think they would like that. Hiten has already expressed his displeasure abt playing grandpa to grown up grandkids. 
I really think Zee wont let go of AshVik so easily so it will be a 5 yrs leap for now. They will show Soham as an educated businessman after 5 yrs, Gauri will be his wife, Arvi happy with Pari and their 2nd kid, hopefully Teju would be settled too...and perhaps Ovi will also find someone. Big smile

Pallavi I agree with your view.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyRajputfan

pj wow anki will not play a double role then why will she stay common are u sure then why edit and pls balaji dont declare cast till last and if they even ask actors to say they arent finalised last was aanchal who was asked by balaji not to disclose till end and ur friend will be allowed to disclose haan? Anki playing double role has many legit sources and TOI is more reliable and we know sources who said she is paying role aab? 
gud point anshi Clap

Go to top