Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs.. 
hope its true...
and coming to the leap part im not at all interested in it as i will watch the show only till ashvik are present... and once any of them quits its the end of PR for me...
at present im happy that arvi are gonna get married and really very happy for that...😊
if this is true i wish to see some lovey dovey moments between arvi as married couple and also with pari...😊 hope what u said is true and hope we get some cute and lovely arvi scenes...
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithika2012

tfs.. 

hope its true...
and coming to the leap part im not at all interested in it as i will watch the show only till ashvik are present... and once any of them quits its the end of PR for me...
at present im happy that arvi are gonna get married and really very happy for that...😊
if this is true i wish to see some lovey dovey moments between arvi as married couple and also with pari...😊 hope what u said is true and hope we get some cute and lovely arvi scenes...

if arvi reunite then the story is over...its better to start a new fresh story after the leap...because here now no enemy and no lover is left...ovi mature and postive and ya onir love purvi but he is a good man and he never be want to create trouble for other then what left...punni and mittal have no issue because their story is over...now they unable to create problem because ovi is mature now...its better to end pr and start a fresh story without repeating old track
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes this time arvi will reunite. After reunite in PR what is remaining to show?😆
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misscall

Yes its cnfirmd dat punir wnt hapen and arvi mariage surely hapen bt amdist all dramas. 

Also d articles of anki playin double role is jst a rumor and dats nt hapenin. 
My frnd works with pr and balaji but behind d scenes so she cnfirmd dis news for me. 
So arvians its tym to celebrate and keep d enjoyment going 

Thank for share. Better after ARVI married & happy ending without any horrible leap. Better start new fresh story.

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Thank for share. Better after ARVI married & happy ending without any horrible leap. Better start new fresh story.

Totally agree. After Arvi marriage, they should start with PR season 2 with Ashvik as lead couple.
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh dear palash wat u did. Hope ur frnd dnt get into trouble by ur dis news leak 
pallavi25 thumbnail
What abt Soham and Gauri? Their story is still remaining! After Arvi marriage they have to show Soham Gauri track. Its not like show has to end with Arvi marriage?
And yes, I also think leap wont happen just now. At least not 18 yrs leap.
 Zee TV wont let AshVik quit, they know their popularity. So Balaji will have to postpone the leap. 
ShaktiKiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

What abt Soham and Gauri? Their story is still remaining! After Arvi marriage they have to show Soham Gauri track. Its not like show has to end with Arvi marriage?

And yes, I also think leap wont happen just now. At least not 18 yrs leap.
 Zee TV wont let AshVik quit, they know their popularity. So Balaji will have to postpone the leap. 

leap is cnfirmd and ashvik quitin too. Bt anki playin double role is a rumor 
ShaktiKiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkarvi

Oh dear palash wat u did. Hope ur frnd dnt get into trouble by ur dis news leak 

oh is dat so. Then i am sory. I wil edit my post ðŸ˜­