Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Avinash's tweets about IPKKND2:New page3 (Page 5)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@ Ekta I was suprised he did that, but only shows he has a great sence of humor. Smile Pretty  sure the person who made the VM was surpised tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Ashna is absolutely right.  Not everyone is going to like them.  Remember that CB1 was Avinash/Rubina's first show as a lead.  They were new in the industry.  So people who came to CB1 forum were the ones who liked them and/or the story.  So there were positive reactions about them.

Now when they are few years old in the industry, they will have detractors too.  Even the best known actors have them.  Not everyone would like them especially when join a existing show or act in a show that gets promoted as a sequel of previous show that had fanatic followers.  

There are no use arguing with ones who have already made up their minds.  Look at Avinash's mature response in his tweets.  He is stating his opinion but in a calm manner.  He is not trying to change the minds of viewers who are not willing to give him/show the chance.

As far as Rubina is concerned, more people in that forum like her as Sita than not.  That forum is still quite civilized compared to what I have seen in other forums.  Also there is some validity in Rubina's looks as Sita because so far the makeup/costume/jewelry was not very good especially if you compare to what was given to Sati and Parvati.  In last two episodes, they have made an improvement and I hope more improvements will be made going forward.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-JaneMan-billo77--Ekta--ashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Angie  right about CB1. They were new so the negative reactions were less. Also they didn't have fans then too etc. to defend them. So now you will have fans and people whom dislike them.. fans can't hold back and need to react ect and the bashers will react too.. and then you will have unpleasant situation.

I think we need to deal with negative reactions of other people. Not react on every negative reaction Avinash and Rubina get and proof them otherwise.. we aren't going to change their mind lol.. Just think about the people you dislike and your opinion. etc..

What is the point to argue with them just leave it.. ?

Edited by ashna26 - 16 August 2013 at 2:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77Angie12

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Actually acc to me ,We should get mature .Its not always their fault .Its not that they are bashing .I know some o but not all .Instead we should respect other's views too .
and one thing is fact in today's world that none can change other's minds .It only increases the fury and jealousness in others .So don't try for that...

Angie12ashna26

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Avinash always had a great sense of humor,LOL I wasn't surprised when he retweeted that Vm made by a IPKKND Fan. Im sure he found it funny but still love his confident.

Hum kya kaam hain ?He also has many fans and Radev also made their mark in peoples heart especially Dev character.So expecting many people to tune in too watch Avinash's new show.

I agree with Angie there will be people liking the show and others not. Why should we waste our time on arguing with others. Avinash tweets are mature and he's alwasy been very understand and has a good sense of humor . Im for once looking forward to his character and hopefuly he will have differnt shades to be explored. The show hasn't even started and we are already predicting things, I say just go with the flow and see how things unfold. Smile

Edited by billo77 - 16 August 2013 at 12:43pm

Angie12ashna26

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Actually, I am beginning to see SP's strategy.  There were talks of them wanting to revive afternoon slot for a while.  Also they are trying to play with seasons for a year now.  They started TMLS and other short stories where they showed stories of an individual making a difference to the society.  

So this way, they created a lot of buzz for this show (negative or positive) and they are having this show at 6:00 p.m.  Zee started the trend with getting high ratings at 7:30 which now has become a competitive time slot.  Then Saathiya did that at 7:00 p.m. slot.  It is possible that SP sees potential in this show and that's why they are naming it IPK2.  This way they can create a new time slot 6:00 which is not competitive at all.  They seem to have faith in Sphere Origin because this PH is also in talks to take over Saraswati Chandra.  So I don't see SP taking this show lightly.  Also it is different from PV2 where the channel and PH were in disagreement about the lead actor.  Here Avinash is PH's choice and the channel doesn't have problem either.  So far Avinash is the one who is getting the most attention with promos and articles.  

So think positively and enjoy the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

I think makers of the show didn't make it for a season 2. It was completely a new show. But may be (as per articles) in last minute SP changed their decision and forced PH to change the title and story. May be that is why the show delayed.

Again, late as always. After all, timewise behind too haha. Avi even talking about the West and the East, Avina are the Best !!ClapBig smileLOL Well, don't throw chappals. Just trying to jest!!ROFL

Using this remote computer, that's one of the reasons anyway.

Haven't read other pages, so I may repeat others thoughts. If avi as an actor has no clue of what goes on, how can we know? We are all just conjecturing. Some of what we assume may very well be true, but some may not.

But you making logical sense as far as the delay cuz lot of discussions taking place among TPTB (the powers that be) behind closed doors that only handful may be privy to, be that PH/channel. Even btw those 2, PH may have no power over what SP mgmt. decides.

Flower___power IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top