Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Avinash's tweets about IPKKND2:New page3 (Page 4)

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I went there right now.Why are these people watching the show when they don't like Rubina?Infact there was a comment made by a certain Shivamala,who used to be a fan of Choti Bahu once upon a time & he/she too said Rubina was looking good in CB  & now is looking dull.I don't know whether she was a fan but have read comments on in the forum.I'm sick & tired of these bashing for AviNa.It's going overboard & I feel because both AviNa prefer to stay calm they're being taken advantage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afss_94Flower___power

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
^^fatema I can't understand why MODs aren't closing that topic. That forum is strict but not for Rubi bashers. Double standard everywhere.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Please don't react on that topic of Rubina just let that topic have a silent death how more you react .. how more people will react too. just ignore it.. I didn't comment on it. We need to understand not everyone is going to like Rubina.. I think you all need to go to the bollywood forum.. topics are made there to bash actors and get a reactions of fans.. I learnt there not to react to topics like that.. Now experience of the PV 1 fans and IPKKND I get the now tv fans are made too lol no offence..

Same with Avinash.. not everyone is going to like him.. so people will bash etc. But why argue with it let it be...

Have plenty of actors I don't like too.. but I find it waste of time to bash them... as I really don't know them but I just dislike their acting etc..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I think Avinash is a strong personality for sure.. i think the retweeted the basher video..LOL More power to Avinash.. he has a great sence of humor hahhah.  Clap Smile

Edited by ashna26 - 16 August 2013 at 4:48am

Flower___power

fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

^^fatema I can't understand why MODs aren't closing that topic. That forum is strict but not for Rubi bashers. Double standard everywhere.

You're right Afss. Don't understand this double standards.I'm tired.

Afss_94

fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Please don't react on that topic of Rubina just let that topic have a silent death how more you react .. how more people will react too. just ignore it.. I didn't comment on it. We need to understand not everyone is going to like Rubina.. I think you all need to go to the bollywood forum.. topics are made there to bash actors and get a reactions of fans.. I learnt there not to react to topics like that.. Now experience of the PV 1 fans and IPKKND I get the now tv fans are made too lol no offence..

Same with Avinash.. not everyone is going to like him.. so people will bash etc. But why argue with it let it be...

Have plenty of actors I don't like too.. but I find it waste of time to bash them... as I really don't know them but I just dislike their acting etc..

Ashna,this why it's more hurting.When CB fans don't bash other actors then why they bash Avinash & Rubina? 
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Originally posted by ashna26

Ashna,this why it's more hurting.When CB fans don't bash other actors then why they bash Avinash & Rubina? 

Because we all different, some just do it out frustration.. or some say well it is mine opinion, I  can say what ever I want. Also I remember one person saying, it is not like it is going to hurt the actor.. they are earning a lot of money etc. Some are bashing just get a reaction out of the fans... lol!!. Also some don't even know they are bashing lol.. I really think it better not react to bash topic. I know it is difficult.. but let topic like that have a silent death.. Also remember almost every actor has bashers.. nothing to do about that. People just have different opinions..and dislikes..
--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I too saw avi retweeted to one of basher's video ...
@ashna : you are right .Everyone has his own views .We should not start calling them bashers always and react to them .We ,if need or want ,can just give our view on that but not change other's views...

ashna26

Go to top